Who is the richest person in Panama
independent since 1903
geographyPanama is a country in Central America and forms the narrowest point between the Atlantic and the Caribbean. The land has a total area of 75,420 km² and a total coastline of 2,490 km. This land mass is roughly 21% the size of Germany. Panama is the 22nd largest country in America and ranks 119th worldwide. It is comparatively low at an average height of 360 meters above sea level.
The country has around 70 islands. There are direct national borders with the 2 neighboring countries Colombia and Costa Rica. The distance between Berlin and the capital Panama City is approximately 9,420 km.
Eastern Standard Time (EST) applies nationwide in Panama. Unlike in Germany, however, there is no summer time here. So there is a time difference of -6 hours in winter. In summer, however, the time difference is -7 hours.
1 Balboa is divided into 100 Centesimos.
Status: May 18, 2021
1 euro = 1.22 balboa
1 Balboa = 0.82 euros
The climate in PanamaIn Panama, as in all equatorial countries, there is a tropical climate. There is no difference between the seasons as there is in Central Europe. The length of the day hardly fluctuates and the temperature differences between summer and winter are also smaller. The average maximum daily temperatures are between 29 and 32 degrees, depending on the season. In the colder months, the temperature drops to 22 ° C in the monthly mean at night.
Average day and night temperatures
According to the definition of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Panama is one of the developing countries due to its economic performance. With an HDI (Human Development Index) of 0.815, Panama is one of the highly developed economies according to the UN definition. However, the IMF does not share this classification. Panama is sometimes referred to as a tax haven.
|4% urban areas:||2,892 km²|
|30% agriculture:||22,898 km²|
|62% forests:||46,843 km²|
|0% water surface:||1,080 km²|
|4% other areas:||2,787 km²|
|Road network:||15,137 km|
|Rail network:||77 km|
The main cities
|city||Part of the country||Residents|
|Panama City / Capital||Panama||482.000|
|Santiago de Veraguas||Veraguas||45.000|
|Changuinola||Bocas del Toro||23.000|
|Bocas del Toro||Bocas del Toro||13.000|
|Las Tablas||Los Santos||8.570|
|El Porvenir||Guna Yala||10|
(Based on the World Bank's "Worldwide Governance Indicators" project)
|Rule of law:|
|Freedom of speech:|
|Death penalty:||abolished in 1922|
Existing trade agreements
- Hunger burns fat
- How good are LG monitors
- What is the salary of chemical engineers
- How can you estimate the standard deviation
- Is LeBron James actually 6 10
- What are Quora posts and blogs
- Which is better mathnasium or kumon
- What makes someone a good surveyor?
- How is Ender's Game homophobic
- Is everything real
- Who shouldn't consume flaxseed
- You should be taking BCAA every day
- What are the best apps for learning English
- What Are Some Good Romantic Movies
- How much is concrete per square foot
- What is a code snippet in programming
- How real is the spiritual awakening process
- Why are people leaving MLM marketing
- What is 1 2 3 times 2
- Has loneliness ever taught you anything?
- Dark matter attracts other normal matter
- Who really killed Jesus Christ?
- Where can I meet an atheist
- Why am I learning Telecommunication Switching Systems