The information system is very good
including exemplary examples:
* What are "business information systems"?
* How can IT contribute to the company's success?
* What was IT support like in the past and what could it look like in the future?
IS management, project planning and development processes
* What are the consequences of strategic IT decisions?
* What are the advantages and disadvantages of standard vs. individual software vs. open source software?
Security aspects of IS, risk management, data protection
* How can one protect secret data through cryptography?
* What is biometrics and how does the digital signature work?
Modeling of information systems, IS architecture (ARIS)
* How can very complex information systems be represented in an understandable way in visual models?
* Which properties of a book are so important that they should be stored in a (library) information system?
* How can business processes be modeled?
* How does the storage of data in a database system work?
Support of operational performance processes through ERP systems, SAP, industry programs
* How is warehouse management, inventory management, production and sales supported by an information system?
External information systems and electronic commerce
* Network economics - case study of the book trade, value chains, digital goods, network effects
* Portals, auxiliary and additional services - company portals, search services, web catalogs, virtual communities
* IT support of the product / program, price, distribution and communication policy
* Inter-company information systems - EDI, supply chain management, electronic market systems
|1||29.11.2010||Introduction and IS Management, Book Chapter 2|
|2||06.12.2010||Planning, development and operation of information systems, book chapter 2|
|3||13.12.2010||Support of operational performance processes through ERP systems, book chapter 4|
|4||20.12.2010||External Information Systems and Electronic Commerce, Book Chapter 5|
|5||10.01.2011||External Information Systems and Electronic Commerce, Book Chapter 5|
- How do I get over sexual addiction
- What do turtles eat
- Malcolm X was a black supremacist
- What UFO sightings did most of the witnesses have
- Can dogs understand words
- Have people already visited Mars? Why
- What does God say about Asians
- How do you always win while playing
- Santa Claus gets Christmas presents
- What makes an excellent racing driver
- Who is the economical MongoDB hosting provider
- Why are poor people generous
- What is data loss in data science
- What is the secret of insane productivity
- What should be the priority of love
- What should be cleaned a lot more often
- In which dimension s does space-time contract
- Your class teacher will teach you English
- Why can't science explain consciousness?
- What is the value of 1 newton
- What is the synonym of first and foremost
- Should UAVs be used for targeted killing
- What is the best selling Amazon store
- What's your big what-if question
- Where is the area code 630
- Which island is called Hawaii
- Narcissists always return to former victims
- What is Cloud VPS
- What citizenship do you have
- Are empty guns legal in India?
- Is it true that masturbation lowers your IQ?
- Whose whole foods belong to
- Are non-lethal defensive weapons effective
- Which is more important family or passion