Can I travel through time
Traveling in the corona crisis: Where travel is currently possible
The more people get their first or even their second vaccination, the greater the desire to travel again. However, the Federal Foreign Office continues to warn against unnecessary tourist trips abroad. Since last autumn there have been different travel and safety information as well as travel warnings for individual countries.
However, the European countries have very different rules when it comes to German travelers - because some classify Germany as a risk area, while others do not. Most countries use the European traffic light system based on the incidence figures, so Germany is currently classified as orange. Croatia, for example, only allows travelers from countries listed in green. A negative test result is required for entry into practically every European country, but individual countries exempt those who have recovered or are fully vaccinated from this obligation.
View the specific regulations by tapping on a country on the map above or moving the mouse pointer over it.
There are also a few things to consider on the return journey. Germany classifies individual countries as virus variant, high incidence or risk areas. However, the obligation to a ten-day quarantine will no longer apply to anyone who is recognized as fully vaccinated or who has contracted Covid-19 within the last six months and is considered to have recovered. Children under six years of age and people who can show a negative corona test on return are also excluded. "According to the current state of scientific knowledge, vaccinated and recovered persons are treated equally. A so-called recovery or vaccination certificate is recognized as equivalent to the test certificate (exception: previous stay in a virus variant area)," says the ordinance of the Federal Ministry of Health.
In this map we keep the dates and rules that apply to individual countries up to date. Due to the dynamic situation, however, we cannot guarantee that the latest status will always be displayed. Regarding transit and onward travel, the rules differ in individual cases from those mentioned on the card. You can find detailed information on the individual countries on the Federal Foreign Office's country overview.
- What are the benefits of health education
- Helps lukewarm water in piles
- Which single picture sums up your life?
- Is President Trump hateful
- Religious people have low IQs
- Why didn't anyone copy SpaceX?
- Why does Mars have so many craters
- Have turtles feelings
- What are Plato's dialogues
- What does digital marketing mean 2
- Why do US states allow early voting?
- Are the beaches of Miami safe?
- What are some painful truths about life
- What is a middle class
- What are some great first date activities
- What characteristics make Italy a developed country
- How do you treat your crush
- What is Quora's most viewed answer
- Why is Pokemon not real
- Is Narendra Modi a mass murderer 1
- Which is the most famous song
- What do people often overestimate
- What health problems can technology cause
- Can I eat vegetarian food in China?