Is eating raw onions good for diabetics?
Things that might help regulate blood sugar levels
Last update: 11th December, 2018
High blood sugar levels can have serious health consequences. The normal values are between 80 and 100 mg / dl. What are you doing the blood sugar level to maintain?
The glucose in the blood is regulated by the hormone insulin. If there is a relative or absolute insulin deficiency or a disturbed glucose tolerance, the sugar balance is imbalanced, which can lead to diabetes.
In addition to medical treatment, the following recommendations can be observed to regulate blood sugar levels.
Do sports regularly
Blood sugar is an important fuel that is particularly necessary during exertion. Therefore sufficient exercise crucial for regulating blood sugar levels. 20-30 minutes of exercise are recommended every day.
Carbohydrates leave that Blood sugar level climb, therefore it is very advisable to limit consumption.
Lean proteins (such as fish, chicken breast or pork loin) mean that fewer carbohydrates are converted into glucose. This helps in regulating the Blood sugar level.
Eat several times a day
Anyone who suffers from high blood sugar levels should eat healthy food at least every 2 to 3 hours. In this way, a sugar drop can be prevented - if you have hypoglycemia, you will want to eat something sweet.
Practice relaxation techniques
With constant stress and pressure, the risk of glycogen being released in the blood increases. Glycogen is a secondary storage form of glucose that leads to one can cause rapid rise in blood sugar levels.
Try to reduce stress and learn relaxation techniques that will help you relieve stress.
Various studies have shown that cinnamon has a positive effect on diabetes and regulating blood sugar levels.
This spice is readily available and can help reduce the body's sensitivity to insulin, so the body can regulate blood sugar levels better itself.
Various research studies have shown that the prickly pear is also extremely effective in reducing blood sugar levels. It contains a lot of fiber and active ingredients, which normalize the sugar metabolism. Therefore, this plant is also ideal for diabetics.
Garlic should not be missing in any kitchen, as it has numerous health-promoting effects. Garlic is also an excellent aid with high blood sugar levels. Regular consumption of garlic can reduce blood sugar levels in patients with Lowering type 1 and 2 diabetes.
Garlic is characterized by active ingredients with an insulin-like effect and can regulate glucose metabolism.
Maintain blood sugar levels with onion
Research from the University of Gezira, Sudan, has shown that consuming around 100 grams of raw onions daily can reduce blood sugar levels in patients with type 1 and 2 diabetes. Onion are as well rich in flavonoids and sulfur.You might be interested in ...
- Is a 20 year old a teenager
- What do the Russians eat
- What is empirical research
- How effective are Facebook paid ads
- Is a meter less than a foot
- What is the best chocolate cake recipe
- How certain foods cause cancer
- What are the problems with gun rights
- Americans like real Chinese food
- Can adults develop ADHD
- Is Thailand a third world country
- Time has to be a dimension
- Which gender has more HIV-AIDS cases?
- How to create a website 2019
- Is cellophane a recyclable material
- Can matter be created from energy
- How is polyuria due to diabetes treated
- Jimmy Carter was the best American president
- Can damage a current meter through overcurrent
- How do I remove Footer Blogger Credits
- What's the best old tourist destination
- What are the characteristics of a fool
- How do I sell old newspapers
- What is wall covering