You can print photos from old negatives
Have photos printed from negatives and slides
Do you have old negatives or slides from which you would like to have photos printed? Send us the negatives and slides and we will print the photos for you. We scan the negatives and print photos from them. Upon request, we can also save the data on a data carrier or send the photos to the Dropbox. If you are not sure what kind of negatives it is, you can take a picture of the negatives or slides and send us the photo by email. We will advise you and let you know which option to choose.
Prices for photos from negatives and slides:
Scanning the negatives or slides:
Color negative 135 per image CHF 0.90
Black and white 135 per picture CHF 1.50
Slide 135 per picture Fr.1.50
APS film per picture CHF 1.50
Negative 120/110 format per image Fr.3.50
on CD / DVD CHF 7.00 per order
on wet transfer CHF 7.00 per order
on USB stick Fr.12.00
9cm format Fr.0.20
10 cm format Fr. 0.4013 cm format Fr.0.70
15 cm format Fr.1.40
20 cm format Fr.4.90
Label your negatives with the number and size of the photos you want. You can also send us a list with the numbers. For slides, we recommend labeling one envelope per size.
1. Enter the number of photos that you would like to have printed out in the form below.
2. Select the format of the photos. If you want to order different formats, do steps 1-4 for each format / negative type.
3. Choose the surface of the pictures (glossy or matte).
4. Click on the "Add to cart" button
5. Follow the order process
6. Send the data carrier with a copy of the order confirmation that you will receive by email to the following address:
Develop single-use cameras
Develop color films
Photos from negatives
Digitize negatives and slides
Develop black and white films
Photos from data carrier
Please note that we cannot accept any liability for lost data carriers, films, disposable cameras, negatives or slides and other products that you send us.
The information about the size of the photos is a guideline. The photos can deviate from this guide value. The size of the data has an influence on the actual size of the printed photos. The paper we use for the photos is on rolls. These rolls are predetermined widths of 10.2 cm, 12.7 cm, 15.4 cm, and 20.3 cm. So the shorter side always corresponds to this dimension. The longer side results from the size of the picture. So if your photo has an aspect ratio of 1: 1 (square), the photo will be 10.2 x 10.2 cm in 10 cm format.
- How are construction workers paid
- Is sugar-free really sugar-free
- Why is it so difficult to raise a teenager
- How do narcissists target their victims
- How are the beaches in Langkawi
- Can you describe the mining industry in full?
- Why is my comment disappearing
- What is the best diet for autoimmune diseases
- Why do people seem to like to suffer
- How can I promote a sex blog
- Where can I meet an atheist
- Who invented the plastic wrap?
- Is drop shipping saturated in 2019 2020
- What are the Symptoms of LAM Disease
- Running will give me slimmer legs
- What is the most intellectual language spoken
- Why are international schools popular in China
- Is a 58 pc plastic bottle safe
- When you know everything is predictable
- What do you call your parents
- Are handkerchiefs recyclable
- Why are some Turks white
- What is the United Pan Dravidian Language
- How do you become super thin quickly