All premium WordPress themes can be edited
The most popular WordPress themes
The tile-style theme layout is primarily aimed at Content provider like online magazines or news portals. But I also offer bloggers ColorMag the ability to present articles on different categories in a clear manner.
The theme's eye-catcher is a Slider widget in the upper quarter of the home page. In the standard setting, this presents visitors with the latest content in the form of a preview image including headline and tags. To the right of that is the Highlight widgetthat provides a stage for the most relevant posts on the website. If the visitor scrolls down, the content widgets come into focus, each of which can be assigned to a specific category.
One horizontal content section at the beginning and one at the end of the page, two vertical sections in the middle and a sidebar on the right-hand side offer you the option of a total of five content categories highlighted on the home page. The needs of content providers such as online magazines or bloggers also meet the Advertisement widgets that provide up to eight advertising spaces for display ads.
The header of the theme comprises the headline of the website including the subline as well as the horizontally oriented main navigation. If necessary, a Header medium (Picture or video) can be placed in three different positions. At the top of the screen, the header ends with a bar that contains the current date, a reference to the latest posts and social links to the relevant community.
The footer of the theme consists of four footer widgets arranged side by side, each of which provides an individually nameable content box. If necessary, content can be inserted with HTML markup. At the bottom of the page, visitors will find the same social widgets as in the header. A Back-to-top button leads back to the beginning.
An individualization of the layout is limited to four preset layout optionswith which the arrangement of the content widgets can be determined. For example, you can deactivate the boxed layout, which means that the header and footer are displayed in the width of a page. Color adjustments are possible for the accent color and the website background. In addition, each content category can be assigned its own color. Optionally, you can also set up a background image. With animation effects lasts ColorMag largely back.
The start page elements header, footer and sidebar are retained in the post view. The rest of the page is filled by the respective article, an element with article suggestions (“You might also be interested in”) and the comment function.
ColorMag is responsive and thus optimally displays news and blog posts on smartphones or tablets.
- What does Genesis 18 15
- Tea bag tea is the best
- Which laptop is better for gaming?
- How hard is a sales job
- How do I get Fortnite free
- What does the Bible say about evolution
- Why do you hate asking questions
- Can a cobra kill an elephant
- What was Malaysia's predominant religion before Islam
- Kuala Lumpur has a subway system
- What happened to the grocery stores in the neighborhood
- Is fast food good for your health?
- How many fraudsters use a credit card
- What are some examples of virulent diseases
- How sets are used in everyday life
- How do non-English speakers learn
- What Are Some Chinese Grammar Correction Sites
- What would happen if Russia invaded Romania?
- Why do newspapers get your hands dirty
- How fast can coast guard boats go?
- How does Cricbuzz make a profit
- What is personal branding
- Why does Quora allow such xenophobic comments?
- Should mothers work full time