Which college is better PSG or Sastra
Intelligent Paradigms for Smart Grid and Renewable Energy Systems
B. Vinoth Kumar received the B.E. degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the Periyar University in 2003, and the M.E. and Ph.D. degrees in Computer Science and Engineering from the Anna University in 2009 and 2016, respectively. He is Associate Professor with 16 years of experience at PSG College of Technology. His current research interests include computational intelligence, memetic algorithms and image processing. He has established an Artificial Intelligence Research (AIR) Laboratory at PSG College of Technology. He is Life Member of the Institution of Engineers (India) (IEI), International Association of Engineers (IAENG) and Indian Society of Systems for Science and Engineering (ISSE). He is the author of more than 26 papers in refereed journals and international conferences. He has edited three books with reputed publishers such as Springer and CRC Press. He serves as Guest Editor / Reviewer of many journals with leading publishers such as Springer, Inderscience and De Gruyter.
P. Sivakumar received the B.E. degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Anna University in 2006, and the M.E. and Ph.D. degrees in Embedded System from Anna University in 2009 and 2018, respectively. He is Assistant Professor with 10 years of experience at PSG College of Technology. His current research interests include model-based design of automotive software and computational intelligence. He is Life Member of the Institution of Engineers (India) (IEI) and International Association of Engineers (IAENG). He has published papers in peer-reviewed national / international journals and conferences and Reviewer of international journals. He has reviewed the 8th edition of a book titled "Understanding of Automotive Electronics" Elsevier.
M. M. Rajan Singaravel received his B.Tech. degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from SASTRA University, Thanjavur, India, in 2008, and the ME degree in Power Electronics and Drives from PSG College of Technology (Anna University), Coimbatore, India, in 2010. He was admitted as Ph.D . Research Scholar with MHRD (Govt. Of India) fellowship in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, and completed his dissertation in the year 2015. He is currently working as Faculty in the Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering , National Institute of Technology Puducherry, Karaikal. His interests are battery storage systems, hybrid wind-solar systems and power electronics for renewable systems, micro-grids and distributed generators.
K. Vijayakumar obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) in the year 2006 from Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore. He obtained his M.Tech. degree in Power Systems from National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India in the year 2009. Subsequently, he was admitted as Ph.D. Research Scholar with MHRD (Govt. Of India) fellowship in the Department of EEE, NIT, Tiruchirappalli, and completed his dissertation in the year 2012. He was Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, from November 2012 to December 2013. He is currently working as Faculty in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, Chennai. He also holds the Adjunct Faculty position at National Center for Disaster Mitigation and Management, MNIT Jaipur. He received Young Scientist Award for start-up research grant which was given by SERB - DST (Govt. Of India) in the year 2015. His research interest includes design and development of DSP-based power electronics controllers for renewable energy, industrial electronics and control, smart grid, power electronics and electrical machines, FACTS controllers and SMPS for telecommunication systems.
- What is the greatest historical event
- What are the best email subscription plugins
- Which percentile is required for IIM Raipur
- How does the HR department review an experience letter
- Why do my family members underestimate me
- What are some Apache Cassandra interview questions
- What do idiots think of nice people
- Graduation is necessary for politicians
- Why do you hate asking questions
- Should I invest in Instagram in 2020
- How do we find 15 out of 60
- There is now time travel
- How do people chase their golf balls?
- You should give your partner a nickname
- Why are many Chinese Indonesians dark-skinned?
- How can I stop thinking about money?
- What are some breathtaking interview questions
- How can I improve my sex life
- How does biotechnology differ from bioprocess engineering?
- Well worth NMIMS Bangalore
- Where can I mine my BTC
- Is Christianity pagan in origin
- What could be an alternative for money?
- How can I record my own music?
- What are healthy foods and nutritional reforms
- Why is world peace considered important
- What does the number 108 mean in biblical terms?
- What is an international trade
- What's wrong with the western lifestyle
- Vegetarian foods contain chlorophyll
- How do I set up a blog