How to tie a short sarong
5 ingenious pareo tying techniques for summer
As much as we love strolling along the beach in a bikini or swimsuit, sometimes you want to cover yourself up a bit. After all, it's more comfortable in a café when the skin doesn't stick to the chair, right? This works best with a large cloth, also known as a pareo. But how should you tie the scarf now? There are many different ways to tie pareos for women. Ideally, your cloth has a rectangular shape.
In the video tutorial we show you 5 different ways to tie a pareo:
1. Long skirt: Wrap the scarf around your waist. Grab the ends of the cloth and tie it at the sides. You're already wearing a skirt with a leg cut.
2. Short skirt: Fold the cloth once in length. Then, wrap it around your hips, wrap it around you like a wrap skirt, and tie the ends together.
3.Bustier dress with bangle: Wrap the scarf around your chest from behind. Pull the ends through a bracelet and knot them in the back. Pluck the chest area. This makes it look like you're wearing a bustier dress.
4. Halter dress: Wrap the pareo scarf around your body from behind and cross the ends at the front. Twist these and knot them at the nape of the neck.
5. Backless top: Fold the scarf in half crosswise. Now hold the cloth with the closed side facing up in front of your body. Collect the corners in a knot at the back of your neck. Grab the lower corners and tie the ends together at the back, at hip or waist level, whichever is more comfortable for you.
You can find more fashion hacks here:
Off-the-shoulder tops: This way the top stays where it should be!
The 8 best styling tricks for anyone who loves flat shoes!
- When did Taylor Swift return to Spotify?
- Is the pronunciation the same as the accent
- What are the Singapore Non-Profit Organizations
- What makes a person boring
- How can people end corruption in Mexico
- What are good films about sales
- See babies color
- How powerful are bricklayers
- When does patriotism become nationalism?
- Black holes absorb sound
- What is the goal of criminal law
- Well worth NMIMS Bangalore
- Does gout have a permanent cure 1
- How does poverty affect education in America
- What modern discoveries have changed the world
- What do you think of Filipinos 1
- What is a Tamil Nadu export
- How do charged dice work
- What was your happiest escape
- What are good first jobs
- Are we at risk of a measles epidemic?
- Was John F. Kennedy a Democratic Conservative
- Is myfitfuel a good protein powder
- Where is minimum wage 15 per hour
- Sorry for joining UC Irvine
- What is the best political point of view
- Do you know something
- What is the coldest sea temperature ever recorded
- What are the best mathematical paradoxes
- Is pi a good random number generator
- How can I make money with 500
- Why are logs needed
- Why are brands useful for B2B companies