Accepts Uber classic cars
Import and export of vintage cars
Customs declaration for imports from non-EU countries
If you want to import a vehicle from a non-EU country, you should note: The customs declaration / declaration must at the first customs office in the EU be done by the vehicle arriving by land, sea or air. At this external border of the EU, you can complete the customs clearance right away. But you can also get one Import document (transit slip) have it handed over and then use this to complete the customs process at the customs office of your place of residence.
The following costs come to you: TheImport duty, calculated on the value of the vehicle at the time of import (usually the purchase price) plus packaging and freight costs, and theImport sales tax, calculated on the purchase price plus packaging and freight costs plus import duty.
|vehicle||Import duty||Import sales tax|
|Car||10 %||19 %|
|Motorbike (displacement up to 250 ccm)||8 %||19 %|
|Motorcycle (displacement over 250 ccm)||6 %||19 %|
As proof that the import process has been completed, a so-calledCustoms clearance certificate issued by the customs office. This is absolutely necessary for the later registration of the vehicle.
With the customs declaration it may be that a deposit (Customs security) must be deposited. Its purpose is to ensure that the import duties are actually paid in the destination country or that the vehicle is exported again in the event of a transit. The deposit will be refunded on departure or offset against the actual customs claim. If the customs declaration is made at a German customs office, prepayment of the Road tax are required.
Exemption from customs duties through proof of origin
The EU has so-called with many countries Preferential agreement closed, such as with Switzerland and Norway (EFTA countries). With the proof of preference, there is no customs payment on import, but not the payment of import sales tax. A Proof of origin in the form of the EUR.1 * movement certificate. However, the preferential agreement only applies if the vehicle is a Product of the EU or of the preferential country is.
Also with the export the EUR.1 can play a role if with the Target country a preferential agreement consists. It is best to ask the manufacturer whether the certificate can be issued for the vehicle. Before export, the EUR.1 movement certificate must be confirmed by German customs.Danger: After the export has taken place, the confirmation of the movement certificate is no longer possible.
- What is the market size for cutting tools
- What can kill a dog instantly
- Which countries are currently looking for immigrants?
- What are some examples of unsaturated fats
- Are there Bitcoin investors here
- Can vegetarians build muscle
- Have you ever been isolated from society
- What is Eminem's rap style
- Is a vegan diet the best diet
- Doesn't sex cause weight loss
- How does the perception of time work
- Quora is depressing
- Why should man love God?
- How do people use Twitter for business purposes?
- What are your favorite piano pieces
- Which diet drinks are healthy for diabetics
- Can I get my money back at Starbucks
- Does a soul ever die
- Is cricket a lazy sport
- What is a radial engine
- When did Donald Trump enter politics?
- What is the significant number of 6729
- Why is Maruchan bad for you
- What are the best jobs in technology