Which question will never have an answer
“Questions are never indiscreet. Sometimes they do. "
An ideal husband, Act 1 / Mrs. Cheveley
Original English: "Questions are never indiscreet. Answers sometimes are."
An ideal husband - An Ideal Husband
Questions are never indiscreet. Answers sometimes are.
Source: To Ideal Husband
"She may give answers, but she doesn't understand the questions!"
- Fareed Zakaria Indian-American author and journalist 1964
Fareed Zakaria on CNN September 29, 2008, as CNN's world politics analyst, on Sarah Palin's qualification as Republican Party Vice-Presidential Candidate. Translation from "Incapacity as Opportunity" http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/699/312613/text/, Süddeutsche Zeitung, October 2, 2008
Original English: "It's not that she doesn't know the right answer. It is that she clearly does not understand the question." http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/29/acd.02.html, see also http://news.turner.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=3927
- How does iframe affect SEO
- Is there fiber in cotton
- Can people who smoke donate blood?
- Who is the biggest fast food chain
- Is it worth taking Stat 139 at Harvard
- Hated Dumbledore Snape
- The keto diet works for everyone
- Which processor is best for mobile games
- What are the best WordPress membership themes
- What is Quora's most viewed answer
- Who are the best gamification consultants
- How has nationalism affected the world?
- McDonalds workers take home free food
- Why has Andhra Pradesh stopped developing?
- Why do hypertensive patients become overweight
- What is the integral of Arcoth x
- Which politicians are against the electoral college
- Have recovered anorexic people shortened their lifespan
- When did Islamic terrorism begin?
- Is bacon pickled meat
- Well worth drop shipping
- Are there any good resume writing services available
- Which consulting company to hire
- How was the Hebrew language revived