How do I make hot ginger soup
Oriental carrot - ginger soup with pomegranate seeds
Perfect for the cold season: this carrot-ginger soup is quick and easy to make and adds a lot of color to the soup bowl! Topped with coriander, mint and pomegranate seeds simply delicious. Cooked in under 30 minutes and therefore perfect for your after-work kitchen.
What is better than a warming soup in bright colors to meet the dreary November ?! Perfect to face the sad gray in gray and a lot of rain. The time of colorful leaves and autumn delights is over and the pre-Christmas season with the cozy cookie-baking evenings and Christmas markets is not quite here yet. Time to change that and bring some color into play with my oriental carrot and ginger soup! With selected ingredients it is also super healthy!
Ginger for the immune system
Especially on cold autumn or winter days, it can't hurt to give the immune system a boost. In order not to get sick in the first place, I regularly prepare ginger shots or drink a hot lemon. Ginger promotes the immune system and can thus support us against pathogens. That's why the small tuber likes to move into my saucepan, as with this recipe for my carrot ginger soup. I think the sharp, spicy taste goes great with the oriental note with lemon, turmeric, cumin and paprika. The whole thing becomes perfect by adding the fresh coriander. Love it!
Brightly colored carrot-ginger soup: vegan and made super easy
And since changes always start with small steps, let's start today with a soup that immerses your evening in a colorful light: An oriental-inspired carrot-ginger soup garnished with pomegranate seeds. And if - like me - you can't get enough of soups (I actually like to eat soups even in midsummer), I can recommend my following alternatives:
I made the colorful carrot ginger soup with coconut milk. So it is also great as a quick dinner for vegans. And like all my recipes, it is of course gluten-free.
Ingredients for the soup with an oriental touch
After the super fluffy cauliflower soup, which heralded the start of the soup season at the beginning of November and came in a delicate cream, it is definitely stronger today. Both visually and in terms of taste. In addition to carrots and sweet potatoes, the basis for the recipe for the carrot ginger soup are various spices:
- Onion, garlic and ginger are sautéed with the orange vegetables and deglazed with broth and coconut milk.
- Fresh turmeric provides the bright yellow color.
- Lemon juice, cumin and rose-hot paprika give the whole thing an oriental note.
Season everything in the pot and put it in the bowl. When serving, we add a little freshly plucked coriander and mint to the soup bowl. And pomegranate seeds. They give the whole thing a fruity crunch. I think that a slice of toasted grain bread or walnut baguette goes perfectly with it. Those who prefer a low carb carrot ginger soup simply do without the bread side dish. Your quick dinner (or lunch) is ready. Have fun trying it out and enjoy it!To press
Oriental carrot-ginger soup with pomegranate seeds
Perfect for the cold season: this carrot-ginger soup is quick and easy to make and brings a lot of color to the soup bowl! Topped with pomegranate seeds simply delicious. Cooked in under 30 minutes.
For the soup:
- 250 g carrots
- 250 g sweet potato
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10 g ginger, fresh
- 10 g turmeric, fresh (alternatively: 1 teaspoon dried turmeric)
- 400 ml vegetable stock
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper, ground
As a topping:
- Pomegranate seeds
- Coriander & mint
- Coconut milk
- First prepare the vegetables: clean the carrots and sweet potato and cut into large pieces. Clean and dice the onion, garlic, ginger and turmeric.
- Steam the diced onions in a little coconut or olive oil until translucent. Add the rest of the prepared vegetables, deglaze with the vegetable stock and simmer for about 10 minutes (or until the vegetables are cooked).
- Now put everything in the blender, add the spices, lemon juice and coconut milk and puree until smooth. Alternatively, you can puree the soup directly in the pot with a hand blender.
- Last and most important step: season with salt, pepper and, if necessary, a little lemon juice. Voila! Now just pour into bowls and serve with fresh herbs (slightly chopped), pomegranate seeds and a little coconut milk and enjoy.
- Portion size:1 serving
- Fat:12.5 g
- Carbohydrates:35.5 g
- Protein:5 g
Keywords: carrot ginger soup, autumn soup
- Singapore Airlines is part of Oneworld
- Can you magnetize anything
- Have you ever held a loaded gun?
- What are the goals of financial management
- How often do climbers fall
- What makes you respect another person?
- Can myopia be cured naturally
- Why do dolphins help people
- The spacetime has a curvature without matter
- What is Influence Marketing
- Why do we call them lay terms
- How poisonous are oleander leaves to humans
- How do seasons occur on earth
- Have you ever accidentally stolen something?
- What is your favorite Rajasthan kitchen
- How do I buy a domain name
- Where can I find a wedding dress
- Who is the worst athlete ever
- Can a depressed person ever be happy?
- Where exactly is dark energy generated
- Seedless grapes are genetically engineered
- Which animal can eat itself?
- What's the Easiest Business to Start Online?
- Python is becoming obsolete