What are the Most Expensive Investment Newsletters
Zurich investment boutique expands sales activities
An asset management specialist joins the team at the Zurich investment boutique The Singularity Group.
The Singularity Group (TSG) has Johanna Heeb appointed Head of Business Development, according to a statement on Tuesday. In this role she is jointly responsible for the sales activities as well as for TSG's innovative investment solutions.
The Swiss company uses the Singularity Index and special investment vehicles to make innovations that are used around the world investable across all sectors.
Network of experts
Heeb comes from Jupiter Asset Management Switzerland, where she was Sales Director. Prior to that, she held senior sales and institutional investor positions at State Street Global Advisors and Schroder Investment Management. She holds a Master of Science degree in Business Administration (MScBA) from the University of Bern and is a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA).
The Singularity Group is an independent research specialist and investment advisor for investing in global innovation. The investment boutique is run by the co-founder and board member Evelyne Pflugi and accesses a network of scientists, professors and practitioners who combine to form a global think tank for innovation trends.
The board of directors, additionally consisting of ex-bankers Eric Sarasin (President) and sustainability pioneer Tobias Reichmuth, TSG is at your side in an advisory capacity, as it goes on to say.
Subscribe to Newsletter
- What are the benefits of food security
- Why is information not knowledge
- Have you ever cried in public
- Do you know Reddit and Quora
- How to get backlinks easily in 2018
- Where's that stream in Palm Springs
- Were the sophists philosophers or charlatans?
- What makes a good brand manager
- Which website gives good relationship advice
- Civilians can buy machine guns
- Is Zakir Naik a Wahabi
- How can introverted men meet introverted girls
- Can form matter from dark matter
- Are eggs bad for triglycerides
- What are the working hours in Singapore
- Why are Thai women considered beautiful
- On what basis do Indian IT companies recruit
- Psychopaths like to flirt
- What is hydrogen sulfide used for?
- What is the rarest fingerprint
- What attracted you to your significant other?
- Is dark matter a supersolid 1
- Is it worth learning computer programming
- What is the value of infinity