What's your secret cookie recipe
Grandma's secret cookie recipe - 1 dough, 5 cookies with recipe & video
Baking cookies made easy with grandma's secret cookie recipe. From just 1 dough, 5 completely different cookies are created in the video. Baking cookies is fun!
Last week I got myself in the mood with a winter chocolate bread. And now it really starts!
Just in time for the opening of the first Christmas markets, it will also be really Christmas here on the blog.
Grandma's cookies recipe - step by step in the video
The time has finally come and the Christmas bakery is officially opened!
Incidentally, also in my home kitchen. I used the big cookie to bake a new video.
If you want to bake in addition to your job and hobbies, is efficiency above all important to me?
A three-cookie dough was the motto a few years ago and is still one of the recipes on the blog that you and the other readers like best. The accompanying video is also very well received.
Unfortunately, the time did not quite work out and the video will only be available in a few days. Until then I don't want to withhold the recipe from you.
That's why I rummaged through the recipe box again and found another recipe that makes Christmas baking a lot easier.
With Grandma's secret cookie recipe, not only 3, but even 5 cookies can be made from one dough. Butter biscuits, rascals, nougat hearts, vanilla chocolate croissants and candy canes are made from just one dough in no time at all.
You probably have the ingredients for the dough at home, there are six in number. So nothing stands in the way of Christmas baking. The eggs contained make the dough very easy to process.
Baking cookies is so much more fun with children too. And the result is guaranteed to taste good, big and small.
Colorful, glittering butter cookies, chocolate nougat hearts and vanilla chocolate croissants, crumbly buttery candy canes and fruity rascals. Together they make a plentifully filled cookie plate.
By the way, my tip for particularly successful cookies is to let the dough steep in the refrigerator for a few days. It is important that you cover the dough well so that it does not dry out.
The long resting time ensures that all ingredients combine well and the dough becomes juicier and more aromatic. As a nice side effect, it can also be processed better.
By the way, my five types of cookies are by far not the only possible variations. As far as shape, filling and taste are concerned, you can let your imagination run wild.
If you try out my grandma's secret cookie recipe, I would be very happy to receive a photo of your delicacies on Instagram or Twitter under #himberies.
Tip: Do you love baking cookies? Then try these delicious Linz cookies with hazelnuts or the Mozarttaler recipe.
Grandma's secret cookie recipe - One dough 5 cookiesAnnelie
For the dough:
- 500g wheat flour
- 150g sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 250g soft butter
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Currant jelly
- nut nougat cream
- Cocoa powder
- Food coloring
- powdered sugar
- Sugar sprinkles
- Put all the ingredients for the dough in a large bowl and process into a smooth dough. Shape the dough into a ball and leave it covered in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or better overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top and bottom heat. Divide the dough into 5 equal portions. For the butter biscuits, roll out a part and cut out biscuits with various cutters. Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Cut out stars for the rascals. Cut a hole out of half of the stars with the help of a smaller exhibitor. Do the same for nougat hearts with heart cutters. Bake too.
- For the vanilla chocolate croissant roll the dough into a long sausage that is about the diameter of a 1 euro coin. Cut into pieces about 2 cm in size. Roll between the palms of the hands first into a ball, then into a sausage. Place on the baking sheet and bake as well.
- For the candy canes, quarter the dough provided. Color one quarter brown with cocoa, color the other red with red food coloring. Roll the dough quarters into a thin sausage. The maximum diameter should be that of a 1 cent coin.
- Interweave a white dough strand with the red and brown dough strand so that a large, curled strand of dough is created. Then roll it out thinly and cut into small pieces. Shape them into candy canes. Bake on a baking sheet as well. They are ready immediately after baking and cooling and do not need to be decorated any further.
- When the biscuits have cooled down, melt 100 g dark chocolate for the vanilla chocolate croissants. Dip the tips of each croissant into the chocolate. Let dry on a baking sheet. Put the rest of the chocolate in a small piping bag and decorate the hearts with holes with it. Let dry.
- Meanwhile, fill the stars for the rascals with currant jelly and put the top on them. Put a dollop of nut nougat cream on the bottom of the hearts and place the dried tops on top.
- Mix the powdered sugar with a little water to form a creamy frosting. Decorate the butter cookies with icing and sugar sprinkles.
- Store cookies in a tin can and arrange them nicely on a Christmas plate before serving.
- Does highlighter really increase user interaction?
- How is a passionate person
- Is time an artificial dimension?
- What is the psychology behind serial killers
- You can trust good reviews
- How are Serbian women
- How dangerous is mold in the household
- How is the background check done?
- Can we eat blue berry seeds?
- How much does Infusionsoft
- What is paragraph alignment
- Where can I buy real YouTube views
- Can I start a company as a freelance worker?
- What is the cause of the yawning
- Can wild cats be domesticated?
- Eat vegetarian eggs
- How to say grandma in Portuguese?
- What is steam energy
- Why don't crash diets work
- What do old people not eat
- How many millionaires are there in your city?
- Can we eat bananas on a diet?
- Why did you think you were going to commit suicide?
- Is it important to learn the English language