How many quarters is there in a year
What is a quarter? Easily explained
You need to know what a quarter is, especially in economic work areas. It is about dividing the year into different periods - several quarters. You can find all the important information here.
What is a quarter?
Quarter comes from the Middle Latin "quartale", which means "quarter". This means the quarter of a year, i.e. 3 months.
- You can divide the whole year into 4 such quarters (see picture).
- The first quarter includes the months of January, February and March.
- The second quarter consists of April, May and June.
- July, August and September make up the third quarter.
- And the 4th quarter brings up the rear with October, November and December.
- In quarterly reports, the individual quarters are often abbreviated with "Q" and the relevant number. Q1 for example. This is clearer for the accountant.
Tip: These are the best calendar apps for smartphones
We often report on the successful quarters of large tech companies. For example, at the beginning of 2017, when Apple hit a record high with the iPhone 7.
- What are the advantages of game consoles
- What happened to Cedric Alexander's push
- What brands does LVMH
- Does management need math
- Has anyone encountered Groupthink at work?
- What are the uses of gun safes
- What can Trump do to spoil Obamacare
- Can Media Net review a Blogspot blog
- What are some compelling social media tactics
- How do antidepressants cause weight loss
- What drinks help with constipation
- Which is better Indiamart or Tradeindia
- How safe is Manchester UK
- What is the easiest skill to learn
- What are the dangerous places in India
- Why can't Islam tolerate criticism?
- There is a free e-commerce platform
- Why are there so many police shootings
- Who is most affected by climate change?
- How is it that money has no value
- What are the indicators of economic growth
- What do the Russians eat
- What are the best growth hacking boot camps
- The Last Jedi killed the franchise
- Can my employer terminate my employment
- Snow extinguishes the fire
- Is Amazon's video streaming platform profitable
- Why did the Romans never invade Ireland?
- What is the microkini
- How does a cryptocurrency transaction work
- You can get 100,000 upvotes for Quora
- How do locusts become locusts?
- What is the meaning of I d
- Missing means that you love him