What would Voldemort do after killing Harry?
Why was it "essential" that Voldemort killed Harry Potter?
I thought that because Harry owned all three of the Deathly Hallows - or, in the case of the Elder Wand, ruled - he had defeated death. He was really killed by Voldemort, thus destroying the Horcrux, but he also had the choice of returning to the living or moving forward in the afterlife. He had that choice because of his ownership of the cloak, stone, and wand. Voldemort took Harry's blood to take advantage of Lily's protection. Obviously he didn't know Harry was a Horcrux and his destruction would kill another piece of his own soul. It is a wonder why Voldemort did not establish that killing Harry would affect his own blood bond, something I cannot remember being explained, but Voldemort's vanity made him unable to see his own vulnerability. Voldemort, killing Harry, was the only way to end the blood alliance with Harry and destroy the piece of his own soul in Harry. It had to be a real death to kill the Horcrux, but coming back to life was a choice Voldemort didn't realize Harry owned. Harry could or may not be killed by anyone of his own choosing while in possession of all three objects. As soon as Harry destroyed the older wand, its power and with it everyone's power over death was broken.
Only certain types of destruction could kill the Horcrux. The basilisk's blood was a method. Voldemort created the Horcruxes; Hence, it makes sense that only Voldemort can kill something he created without needing the basilisk's poisonous blood. While Harry had power over death, another assassin could not destroy the Horcrux if Harry chose to live. It had to be Voldemort, the creator of the Horcrux, who destroyed it.
- Why did FC Barcelona buy Andre Gomes
- Can people sell something
- Does Donald Trump know that Quora exists
- Which countries are currently looking for immigrants?
- What comes with a background check
- What happens if the probability exceeds 100
- What is a gabion wall
- Has anyone made millions with Litecoin alone?
- Drinking hot water causes heaps
- May Malaysian Chinese girls Malay boys
- Are cannabis leaves edible?
- How did Freddie Mercury become infected with AIDS
- Well worth drop shipping
- What was Adolf Hitler's primary goal
- Has loneliness ever taught you anything?
- Is there anything wrong to question?
- When will Quora be published in French?
- Most police officers are Trump supporters
- What does a typical Kashmiri look like
- Who is the Strongest Navy SEAL of All Time?
- Why does Putin hate Obama
- Has zirconia any value
- How can I learn SQL quickly
- Is Nakhre a Hindi word
- Which sports correspond to which MBTI types
- What is a Tamil Nadu export
- How many pennies are there
- Our ancestors were happier than we were
- What can ADHD develop in a person
- Why was the Roman army so important
- I want someone to learn Mandarin
- What makes America so great
- How do I get my ring off
- What is poker