Which country has the most guns
These five countries sell most of the arms to other countries (percentage of global exports from 2013-2017):
These 5 countries buy the most weapons from other countries (percentage of world imports from 2013-2017):
|2 B:||Saudi Arabia||10%|
|4b:||United Arab Emirates||4,4%|
It is estimated that around 10% more weapons were traded in the last five years than between 2008 and 2012. Almost ¾ of the weapons are manufactured and sold by only 5 countries. These countries are all in the northern half of the globe. India is the country that purchases the largest proportion of arms, followed by Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, and China.
The world map can be printed out here.
Source: SIPRI, Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (as of June 13, 2018) https://www.sipri.org/sites/default/files/2018-03/fssipri_at2017_0.pdf
- What Are Some Amazing Space Facts 1
- Why do we need marketing information
- Is evolutionary psychology mainstream
- Why should you hold bitcoin
- Why is the economy so important
- What makes a sport popular?
- What does average GPA mean statistically 1
- How safe are most skin care products
- How is work in the fashion industry
- What can India do to boost exports
- How were the virtues developed
- How healthy are the NAKED juice smoothies
- How can we imagine the fourth dimension?
- Is Mark Zuckerberg still a vegetarian
- Which symbol represents you
- Jewish people don't like Christians
- Could we make time travel in space?
- Which companies use Jira for change management
- Dealers in casinos make good money
- You can rent affordable housing
- How do photons travel
- What is the organizational structure of Airbnbs?
- Are any of these PPC strategies really profitable
- How to create a website 2019