How do I kill shyness
- Browse by topicSearch our book database by subject, country, epoch, year of publication or key word.
- Book show of the weekHaven't you had time to read the newspaper or drop by us in the last few days? Doesn't matter, because here you can view our review notes from the last six days of publication sorted by newspaper or topic.
- Literature supplementsAll of our notes on the book reviews in the literature supplements from FAZ, FR, NZZ, SZ, taz and Zeit.
Every fifth German citizen suffers from their own shyness and timidity. Shyness is the irrational fear of meeting other people. Mostly it is related to physical symptoms (such as blushing, clammy hands, palpitations) or thoughts like "I'm not interesting", "The others laugh at me". What follows are: Wallflower existence, non-stop handicrafts in the hobby room, no chance with the opposite sex or at work, no sex. Shy people wonder where their fear comes from: Were my parents too strict, have I been embarrassed too often as a child, or have I just inherited the problems? "The Shy Book" explains the causes of social anxiety. And it shows what you can do about shyness. Bandelow explains therapy options, assesses the effects of various drugs and explains how you can free yourself from the shyness trap through targeted exercises and techniques. An informative, entertaining guide for the shy and for everyone who knows the shy!
Review note on Süddeutsche Zeitung, October 30, 2007
Alex Rühle's advice from the neurologist, psychiatrist and psychologist Borwin Bandelow is definitely recommended for shy people. In his view, the book offers not only a clear definition of this widespread social phobia, but also a profound overview of the causes and a critical examination of possible forms of therapy. Bandelow himself think behavior therapy measures together with some medication are helpful. In the book, Rühle finds a large number of tips that go in the direction of flirt managers and small talk help, and mostly belong to the psychotherapeutic technique of flooding. Rühle seems questionable whether all the suggestions and tips are really useful. Nonetheless, he finds the author's confidence that shyness can be overcome as encouraging.Read the review at buecher.de
- May Omeprazole Help You Lose Weight
- How can students contribute to their economy?
- How are the Leathermans industries distributed?
- Is brain tumor curable in the second stage
- Are we at risk of a measles epidemic?
- How many credit cards do you have
- Which animal do you always forget?
- Why is rock so heavy on drums
- How can cardiovascular diseases be prevented
- Which body decides on the salary of the ministers
- Are eggs bad for triglycerides
- What is poyo
- How submarines drain
- What is the right way to go to school
- What are some Austrian greetings
- You can completely eliminate asymmetrical information
- Is NJ S102 constitutional
- Is Yoast the best in WordPress
- 115 is a good IQ number
- How many affiliate marketers are successful in 2019
- What happened to look on Quora
- What are RPG video games
- Where can I mine my BTC
- What are the qualities of math
- Where does overpopulation affect the most?
- What is lead generation in sales marketing
- What is the name of the new Quora font
- What is the hybridization of PCl3
- What are some good solitaire board games
- How good is Rutger's computer science program
- Is the earth's crust solid?
- What Roman legion did Jesus crucify?
- What do the British think of Malaysia
- How can you prevent skin cancer