Can you eat without getting fat
15 foods you can eat without getting fat
Sudden cravings or wild appetites for something sweet can break any diet. Sometimes it is only the desire for employment that triggers these longings. It helps to just eat something different - something that, unlike sweet chocolate, does not make you fat!
Fridge © 123RF.com
These 15 foods are high in protein and very low in calories, which will fill you up but not make you fat. So you keep your summer figure without going hungry. Nevertheless, you should always make sure that you eat a balanced diet, as a one-sided diet can also be harmful to your body.
If you make popcorn without butter and sugar, just a pinch of salt, you can enjoy it without any worries. In this way, one serving (about a cup full) only has about 31 kcal.
Celery is 95% water only. It can therefore help you get rid of excess weight and detoxify your body due to its diuretic properties.
A serving of eggplant grilled or baked without oil contains 24 kcal. So you can eat these vegetables without end.
4/15 oranges, grapefruits and tangerines
Due to the high sugar content, large amounts of fruit are not recommended if you want to lose weight. Citrus fruits are an exception here, however. They are rich in fiber and vitamin C. These fill you up, help your digestion, your liver and your skin and generally promote your health.
With 60-70 kcal per piece, you can eat them day in and day out. This fruit helps you remove excess fluids from your body and makes you feel full.
Algae, like seaweed, are excellent sources of iodine. They support your thyroid function, keep your hormones at normal levels and thus protect against weight gain.
A piece of zucchini is about 42 kcal. It normalizes the level of salt in your body and improves your bowel function. These vegetables are perfect as a side dish to make your main course as low-carb as possible.
An indispensable vegetable for everyone who wants to lose weight: it helps against swelling and consists almost exclusively of water.
Beetroot is an exceptionally good source of many nutrients, including magnesium. This will help you burn your fat, activate your muscles, and regulate your blood sugar levels. An average serving is only 40 kcal.
You can eat them any time of the day or even night without worrying about gaining weight. Of course, boiled eggs are better than fried eggs, as you usually need fat for them.
This tasty fruit is your best friend when you want to lose weight. A substance called bromelain, found in pineapples, helps break down fats and metabolize proteins.
12/15 apples and plums
An apple has only 50 kcal. It not only saturates you with it, but also regulates your digestion. Plums, on the other hand, are rich in vitamin C and potassium, which support the functioning of the heart and blood vessels.
Salad is an ideal source of folic acid. Plus, you can eat tons of it, because a leaf of lettuce only has a ridiculous 3 calories.
14/15 berries: currant, lingonberry and strawberry
Currants and cranberries contain a lot of vitamin C and are also diuretic - they therefore have a dehydrating effect. Strawberries are very nutritious and support your digestion as well as your cardiovascular system.
15/15 cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower
This vegetable is your ally in the battle for weight loss. A serving of diced cabbage is only 7 kcal. Of course, you shouldn't only eat cabbage and cauliflower, as their nutrients don't cover everything your body needs. But you can add them to your nutritional plan several times a week.
- Why does Walmart no longer have any greeters
- Can Savannah monitors eat tuna
- Is eggplant harmful to health
- Where can I learn more about affiliate marketing
- What did Sigmund Freud do completely wrong?
- Refugees obtain citizenship in Canada
- What Are Some Good Fixed Income Investments
- Do psychopaths enjoy themselves
- What is your first world land problem
- Should a mother defend her abusive son
- Eating rice is synonymous with eating sugar
- How safe is Manchester UK
- What is the secret of life
- How do workstations and mini-computers differ?
- Why do the confidence intervals increase
- What is the right way to go to school
- Who pays more taxes W2 or 1099
- The SSD wears out faster than the hard drive
- What would you say defines a person
- Does ClickBank work well for Indian partners
- Did you make money from Quora?
- What is a trackback
- What foods reduce DHT
- How do I sneak food
- Why do I suddenly feel highly intelligent
- What business opportunities are there in Ghana
- How can I lose belly fat overnight
- Are aluminum pans safe to use
- What makes an advertising network successful
- What does frozen fog look like
- Colombia What is the ELN
- Boys can wear leotards
- Psychopaths like to flirt
- Rohingya are the refugees from whichever country