What's the only way to be happy
Quotes about happiness: wisdoms that make you happy
Thoughts on happiness: quotes and wisdom
What someone perceives as personal happiness or unhappiness is very different. But often it is the little things in life that make us happy - a little gift, a lovely card or our favorite music put a smile on our faces.
Since ancient times, writers and philosophers, clergymen and researchers have been searching for answers to the question: What is happiness and how do you get it? We have compiled the most beautiful sayings and quotes for you.
"Happiness is love, nothing else. Those who can love are happy."
Hermann Hesse, writer (1877-1962)
"Happiness is the only thing we can give to others without having it ourselves."
Carmen Sylva, writer (1843-1916)
"The secret of happiness does not lie in owning, but in giving. Those who make others happy become happy."
André Gide, writer (1869-1951)
"Happiness is the only thing that doubles when you share it."
Albert Schweitzer, doctor and philosopher (1875-1965)
"The highest form of happiness is a life with some degree of madness."
Erasmus of Rotterdam, theologian (1466-1536)
"If you're happy, you shouldn't want to be happier."
Theodor Fontane, writer (1819-1898)
"Many people miss the little luck while waiting in vain for the big one."
Pearl S. Buck, writer (1892-1973)
"Happiness is not a gift from the gods, but the fruit of an inner attitude."
Erich Fromm, psychoanalyst (1900-1980)
"Happy is he who dares to protect what he loves with courage."
Ovid, Roman poet (43 BC - 17 AD)
"Courage is at the beginning of action, happiness at the end."
Democritus, Greek philosopher (460 BC - 371 BC)
"Most people are as happy as they set out to be."
Abraham Lincoln, American President (1809-1865)
"It is not the lucky ones who are grateful. It is the grateful who are happy."
Sir Francis Bacon, English philosopher (1561-1626)
"Shards bring luck - but only for the archaeologist."
Agatha Christie, writer (1890-1976)
"Happy is not someone who appears to others like that, but whoever thinks they are."
Seneca, Roman poet and philosopher (1 - 65 AD)
"Happy alone is the soul that loves."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, poet (1749-1832)
"Like humans, animals feel joy and pain, happiness and unhappiness."
Charles Darwin, naturalist (1809-1882)
"Everyone has his own way of being happy, and no one may ask that one should be his own."
Heinrich von Kleist, playwright (1777-1811)
"Sorrow can be borne alone. Happiness takes two people."
Elbert Hubbard (1856-1915)
"The best things in life are not what money can get."
Albert Einstein, Theoretical Physicist (1879-1955)
"There is no way to be happy. Happiness is the way."
Buddha, founder of Buddhism
"Happiness often arises from paying attention to small things, unhappiness often from neglecting small things."
Wilhelm Busch, poet (1832-1908)
- What do we not know about HSBC
- What stones come from the earth's mantle
- Christianity rises
- How many affiliate marketers are successful in 2019
- What are some unknown facts about Hungary
- Why are most Chinese Filipinos unable to speak Chinese?
- Inorganic food causes cancer
- What is BCA and its scope
- Why does NASA send people to Mars
- What is corporate finance
- Can I post ads on Quora?
- Could hyperinflation ever occur in the UK?
- How fast can you eat
- Think deeply about each topic
- What is the dimensional formula for the specific resistance
- What was your best moment in life
- Pursuing your passion is overrated
- Which puzzle should we not solve?
- Why are brands useful for B2B companies
- Was aluminum ever worth more than gold?
- Sour cherry juice helps you sleep
- Might beat Cory Booker Donald Trump
- How is it beneficial to eat healthily
- Who is your ideal quoran and why
- What are some interesting chinese products
- How do I convert kg to liters?
- Why detergent is preferable to soap
- How does BPD devalue
- How do you debunk a conspiracy theory?
- I want to fear God, but how
- How reliable is Yahoo Answers in general
- Dealers are professional gamblers
- Are any of these PPC strategies really profitable
- Which is better Swiggy or Uber Eats