What is most important for every girl
At the Schloss Realschule for girls, our school community is very important to all of us. We want to achieve an open and happy coexistence between students, teachers and parents. It is important to us to avoid an environment in which people are insulted, excluded and looked the other way. In order to achieve this, the students, parents and teachers thought about which values are most important to them when dealing with one another. Each member of the school community filled out a values questionnaire, which was then sorted according to students, teachers and parents. In the second step, the most important values were determined overall. The values that got the most points are:
2. Courtesy / good behavior
4. Consideration and tolerance
The three groups developed guiding principles from these values. The guiding principles developed were brought together in a joint meeting.
The aim now is to make these values visible in the school building and to integrate them into everyday school life with various small and large activities. The values should be and remain present to all people who take part in school life.
In December, several campaigns on our values took place at our school. In each class, various small actions related to our four values took place throughout the month as part of our VALUABLE Advent calendar. Under the motto "Way to happiness", these calendar events were made visible for everyone on an advertising column donated by the Sabine Schoeffel Foundation in the stairwell. The Sabine Schoeffel Foundation supports the development of mission statements in schools.
The following actions of the value calendar have taken place:
1.12. We learn "please" and "thank you" in a foreign language
2.12. "What I like about you"
3.12. The fable of the two stubborn goats
4.12. Solve a puzzle together
7.12. Saint Nicholas
8.12. "You are unique" - like a snowflake
9.12. How words can work
10.12. Treasures of the class
11.12. Picture story Mr. Jakob
14.12. Survival in difficult conditions
15.12. The story of the two sisters
16.12. Passing on wishes
17.12. The story of the mouse Frederick
December 18 Christmas service for the 6th class for grades 5-7 and the 9th class for 8-10
- How do I find this permutation
- What are your average newsletter subscription rates
- Why are grapes bad for puppies
- How do animals get vitamins
- What is the importance of personal hygiene
- What can a business website create
- What's the best beef steak
- Why is my computer not playing videos
- How do I get B2B sales roles
- Sorting algorithms is a closed topic
- Can play Nintendo Switch DS games
- What should girls avoid in Japan?
- Charlemagne was a Roman emperor
- Why is Vietnam so dirty
- What is your best personality trait
- What does the GMGC US Navy mean
- How can I make triple chocolate chip cookies
- Which is the best restaurant in Asia
- Why are statistics so misunderstood
- Are time travel paradoxes real
- How are the Leathermans industries distributed?
- Function polyamoroese and open relationships
- What happens to someone who eats marijuana
- Are handkerchiefs recyclable