What is 1 1 1 3 4
+49 30 300 2440 00 - Mon to Fri from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
bettermarks »Math book» Numbers »Fractional calculation» Fundamentals of fraction calculation »Converting fractions
Converting a natural number to an improper fraction
Convert a mixed number to an improper fraction
Converting an improper fraction to a natural number
Convert an improper fraction to a mixed number
Learn math successfully with bettermarks
With the adaptive math books from bettermarks, students can calculate tasks on the tablet, computer and smartphone.
Scientifically proven effect
The government of Uruguay has carried out a three-year study based on UNESCO data on the use of bettermarks. The result: Up to 30% learning growth.
Over 100 million calculated tasks per year
Over 100,000 schoolchildren count on bettermarks every month. More than 100 million tasks are solved each year.
Used in schools in over ten countries around the world
bettermarks is available in four languages and is used daily in lessons in Germany, the Netherlands, Uruguay and South Africa, among others.
- What characteristics make Italy a developed country
- Why is substance abuse a social problem
- Why are many Australians descendants of criminals?
- Can a man have XX chromosome
- How to make money without selling anything
- Should we stop eating chicken
- What kind of robotics are you doing
- How can I get unique YouTube views
- How do I reach the target market 1
- Einstein was a good violinist
- How do psychological tricks work in supermarkets
- How do I ask questions in physics
- What is special about Area 51
- Why is money so important to human life
- Why do IMO students like combinatorics
- Is nuclear power a solar energy
- What is social psychology
- How is C ++ used nowadays
- What does Aloha Kakou mean in Hawaiian
- What is the purpose of video games
- Why did you start your first startup?
- Can light travel through a vacuum
- What is the most mind-boggling paradox
- How does Google Maps calculate your ETA