What is 17 times 29
The small and the big multiplication tables - table and exercises
The little multiplication table
The little multiplication tables you already met at school. It's about them differentMultiplications of the numbers one to ten. We have shown the whole thing again in a 1x1 table:
As you can see in the multiplication table, are in the illustrationall multiplications the first ten natural numbers with each other listed. To the result of a multiplication read from the table, you simply look for the intersection of the two numbers that are to be multiplied. It doesn't matter whether you calculate $ 4 \ times 5 $ or $ 5 \ times 4 $, for example, because the same result comes out even if you end up in a different field in the table.
You can also print out this small 1x1 table or save it on your computer so that you always have it with you.
The big multiplication table
The great Multiplication tables Not only does it go to $ 10, but it expands to $ 20, so the last number is the multiplication of $ 20 by itself. Not only is this table $ 4 times the size of the little one-by-one, it includes it. We have the important multiplications highlighted in this table, namely the multiplications of the numbers by themselves.
The multiplication table is handled like the multiplication table. So for bills such as $ 16 \ cdot 12 $ you can reverse the numbers in the same way, if this is easier for you, i.e. $ 12 \ cdot 16 $. The big one-time-one will be especially important in the future in connection with terms and functions and also for assessing values in terms.
Here you can download the small and large multiplication tables under the multiplication tables for learning and practicing. The 1x1 table is also suitable for printing.
To find out more about this topic, have a look at theExercises! We wish you a lot of fun and success!
- Did Dumbledore ever really trust Snape
- What is the best political point of view
- Are low-carbohydrate diets effective
- What is a PPM unit
- What are some thoughts on American Sniper
- How should I ask for an internship?
- Is geology a prestigious degree
- How can i impress you
- Should people stop paying taxes
- Do Indonesians understand the Malay language
- You should buy a refurbished iPhone
- The earth's magnetic field weakens
- How do you eat stuffed wine leaves
- Why is Mississippi so backwards
- What is the deadliest war since World War II
- What is the Banach Tarski Paradox
- Does requesting a response from Quora work?
- Why won't Walmart cash my check
- You can rent affordable housing
- What is the odds ratio
- Why do floor tiles loosen
- Coptic Christians are persecuted in Egypt
- Who invented the Chinese hanzi characters
- Which breed of dog is the cutest?