Includes the natural look makeup
In which cases can make-up harm my skin?
Make-up can, especially if we don't remove our make-up in the evening, clog the pores and thus lead to blemishes. Unfortunately, this is not a beauty fairy tale, but the truth, because most make-up products contain silicone and mineral oil. These ingredients are anything but skin-friendly. They initially suggest a good skin feeling to users, but have the opposite effect. They literally seal the skin. This process reduces the natural cell renewal. The keratinized skin cells accumulate at the top and disrupt the normal metabolic processes of the skin. This creates more wrinkles and lines. The pores of the skin can clog and the talc can no longer drain naturally. This process is fatal, especially for skin that is prone to blemishes, because blackheads and pimples are forced. A negative cycle starts, because women affected try to cover up this blemish even more with severe blemishes. The make-up, however, constantly worsens this often stressful skin condition.
The fact is that make-up is a part of almost every woman's life and an important method to simply feel even more beautiful and attractive. Now the only question is which make-up is really healthy for the skin and what needs to be considered:
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly every day, ideally with a double cleanse, and apply high-quality care products. The skin has time to renew itself and absorb nourishing ingredients, especially overnight.
- Always use natural products without silicones, mineral oils or additives in your skin care products as well
- Use skin-friendly MINERAL MAKE-UP, such as REFLECTIVES MINERAL MAKE-UP
- Regularly clean makeup brushes and sponges. Sebum, flakes of skin and bacteria collect there. You don't want to put this residue back on your face every day.
The mineral make-up from REFLECTIVES® with its incredible productivity consists of pure mineral pigments of the highest quality and purity. Our highest priority in the production of this unique, skin-healthy mineral make-up is the absolute absence of mineral oil, paraffin, silicone, alcohol, fragrances, perfumes and preservatives. All REFLECTIVES® products are of course also free from nanoparticles! The natural skin balance is retained. The pores don't clog and your skin can breathe. The mineral make-up feel light as a feather on the skin and cover with small amounts the first time it is applied.
The base is a naturally occurring mineral called titanium dioxide. This ingredient also has the ability to reflect light, hence the name REFLECTIVES®. UVA and UVB radiation are reflected in a completely natural way.
Dermatologists now agree that make-up can also protect against sun damage. Nevertheless, it is of course not made to bask extensively in the midday heat. A combination of sun protection and REFLECTIVES mineral make-up protects the skin very well, because our mineral make-up with its special composition offers light, natural sun protection. However, it is important here again: Pay attention to the quality of the make-up products when buying. Basically avoid mineral oils, silicones and additives.
It's not just UV light that ages our skin - it has been shown that air pollution can also play a major role in how clean or impure our skin is. The good news: Mineral make-up also serves as a protective film against harmful environmental influences.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Free from mineral oil, silicone, fragrances and preservatives
- Suitable for all skin types
- Also perfect for impurities, rosacea, couperose or allergy-prone skin
- Soothing to the skin
- No mask effect
- Very economical
- Excellent coverage
- Elegant result: visibly smooth and fine-pored skin
REFLECTIVES® Mineral products are suitable for all women who want a natural, flawless appearance with a very special, radiant glow. The range of REFLECITVES® includes all products to underline the natural beauty.
- Where in the universe is there dark matter
- How old is Hermione today
- Did Harry's scar disappear after Voldemort died?
- What's the worst Shakespeare play
- Are cafeteria people really smart?
- How do I make coffee syrup
- Does gravity intersect with spacetime
- Where are the cloud servers located
- Is love a choice or an emotion
- Who is Snooki from the Jersey Shore
- Does Canada compare well to India
- What was the first tweet on Twitter
- How is the Jet Airways airline doing
- There is unconditional love
- Roman emperors were formed
- How can I prove that I have never cheated
- What does a broken soul mean
- Is it worth learning VBA and Macro
- Which animal can eat itself?
- How and where can I apply Builderall
- Australians eat the bag of kangaroos
- Can I Really Make Money From Affiliate Marketing?
- Which country has the most efficient people
- What is the real meaning of travel
- What is more important truth or luck
- What is a Marriott Marquis
- How nationalistic are Norwegians
- What are refined carbohydrates
- Are PSA ads good for sales?
- How do you say about it in Chinese
- What is the American big city
- Sweet young women should work on construction
- Does nature need people