How cheese causes constipation
Getting the bowels on their toes: nutrition for constipation
Oat flakes, spelled flakes, muesli without sugar;
Whole grain pasta, whole grain rice, jacket potatoes
Durum wheat pasta; peeled rice, french fries, croquettes, mashed potatoes, pancakes, potato pancakes;
Ready meals, fast food
(if necessary 1 small handful of "luxury" a day)
(2 servings a day)
(3 servings a day)
(approx. 40 g per day)
(about 2 tbsp a day)
(approx. 2.5 liters per day)
(1-2 times a week approx. 200-250 g)
Plaice, sole, turbot, tuna, crayfish, prawns, lobster, crabs, shrimp
(2-3 times a week approx. 200-250 g)
Still acceptable in measure: Leberwurst, Mettwurst, Weißwurst, Salami, Bacon, Mortadella, Fleischwurst, Bockwurst, Bratwurst, Blackwurst, Meat Cheese, Leberkäse, Neck Meat, Bacon
Milk and milkproducts,
Cooking cream 15% fat, sour cream 10% fat,
Milk up to 3.5% fat, buttermilk, quark up to 20% fat, natural yoghurt up to 3.5% fat;
Cheese up to 45% fat i. Tr .: semi-hard cheese, soft cheese, feta, mozzarella
Pudding, rice pudding, fruit yoghurt, fruit quark, cocoa preparations, fruit buttermilk
- Could space itself have a space?
- What are President Obama's favorite TV shows
- Do you like to eat cheese
- Really use Quora
- Is gadolinium an element
- How does technology not kill creativity
- Was Brutus really Julius Caesar's son?
- How do I put information online
- Do cats have an owner?
- What do you hate about boys?
- Mary was a god
- What is a 12-sided 3D shape
- What would your personal heaven be
- Can you get extremely intelligent
- What is fatty food
- Which Roman emperor was the greatest?
- Influences the height of the personality
- How long do gingerbreads last
- How can a law degree benefit me?
- Why is a 1980 nickel worth money
- Why doesn't Harvard allow multiple concentrations
- Have a mortgage loan taken out
- Is there an Indian side like Quora
- Is Ketodiaet handy to follow