Arizona usually gets snow
Average weather in phoenix Arizona, United States
In Phoenix, the summers are scorching hot and dry, the winters are cool, and it is mostly clear year round. In the course of the year, the temperature usually moves between 7 ° C and 41 ° C and is seldom below 3 ° C or over 44 ° C.
Due to the beach / swimming pool rating are from end of May to beginning of July and from end of August to the beginning of October the best times of the year to visit Phoenix for hot activities.
Click on the individual graphics for more information.
The hot season lasts from May 29th until September 20th3.7 months, with the average daily maximum temperature about 37 ° C lies. The hottest day of the year is 5th Julyat which the average maximum temperature 41 ° C and the average low temperature 29 ° C amounts.
The cool season lasts from 21st November until February 26th3.2 months, with the average daily high temperature below 23 ° C lies. The coldest day of the year is the December 28that which the average low temperature 7 ° C and the average maximum temperature 19 ° C amounts.
Average high and low temperatures
- What is the use of a thermometer
- NASA sent an animal to Mars
- What is another word for dignity
- Why are other people so unintelligent
- Can you live cheaply in Hawaii?
- What are some cheap cryptocurrencies to buy
- Which consulting company to hire
- What are Pakistani Gun Laws
- People with ADHD are late bloomers
- Can dogs understand music?
- Which alcoholic drink tastes sweet?
- Do all Christians really worship 3 gods
- What is your goal in life
- What is more important truth or luck
- How much does marketing automation software cost
- Does Charles Schwab cryptocurrency trading
- How heavy is IB Lang and Lit.
- Does the electromagnetic field affect our brain
- What is the true nature of reality
- Why didn't Brunei become part of Malaysia?
- What are the emotions behind anger
- Can expats get loans in Malaysia?
- How do I vet a fraud company
- Why didn't Sasuke learn the dragon-sage mode