Which are Robert Greene's favorite authors
Robert Greene (born May 14, 1959 in Los Angeles) is an American writer. He studied Classics and Comparative Literature at the University of California at Berkeley and the University of Wisconsin at Madison. After graduating, he worked in New York as an editor and journalist for several magazines, including Esquire, and as a screenwriter in Hollywood. Greene spent several years in London, Paris and Barcelona. He speaks several languages.
In 1995 Greene was involved in the planning and implementation of the Fabrika art school near Venice, where he met the New York concept and designer Joost Elffers. In the intriguing atmosphere of the Fabrika, the two recognized the timelessness of Machiavelli, and during much discussion in Venice the idea for a book on power and manipulation, a modern version of Machiavelli's princes, was born. The acquaintance between Robert and Joost turned into a business partnership, and the result was "Power - The 48 Laws of Power". The book was a bestseller both in the US and internationally, and has been translated into 24 languages. His second book, The 24 Laws of Seduction, is more than a follow-up to the 48 Laws of Power. It is both a manual on how to use the ultimate form of power and an illustrative foray into the history of the greatest seducers.
You have not yet confirmed your “My Book Discoverer” registration. We have sent you another email for this purpose. Please note that sending the e-mail can take up to 10 minutes.
We have saved your wish to follow the selected author. The notification will only be activated as soon as you have confirmed your email address by clicking on the link.
We have saved your wish to follow the selected author. We have sent you an email for this purpose.
The notification will only be activated as soon as you have confirmed your email address by clicking on the link.
- Why are dice not allowed in prisons?
- What do people use to deter burglars?
- Why should i use email marketing
- What are the pros and cons of patriotism
- What is a shopping cart
- What can kill a dog instantly
- How do you rewrite a sentence correctly?
- How do Google algorithms work in search engine optimization
- An airliner can fly upside down
- Can Benadryl make you depressed
- Can't we travel in space with anything?
- IRobot vacuum cleaners work on carpets
- How are lottery winnings calculated
- My crush likes me too
- What are the signs of being wise
- Can you get extremely intelligent
- What does spirituality mean to you
- What does xd mean when writing SMS
- What are the main attractions in Singapore
- What makes an ugly girl look beautiful
- What did Nietzsche think of love?
- What does Gesso do for a painting
- How will climate change affect Las Vegas
- How do you connect with your intuition
- Why are Jamaicans so proud
- What does average GPA mean statistically 1
- What happens when you eat silica gel
- Diet soda actually contains no calories
- Is paneer okay for diabetics
- Why doesn't Harvard allow multiple concentrations
- What is Hong Kong Chinese doing
- Are you amazed at stupidity?
- How many wheelbarrows do 4 cubic meters