What is Facebook's customer support email
Use FaceTime with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
To find out how to make video and audio calls using FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, click here.
You can FaceTime over WiFi1 or over the cellular network on supported iOS or iPadOS devices2 use. FaceTime is not available or may not appear on devices purchased or used in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan. However, on iOS 11.3 and later, FaceTime is available on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia. And with iOS 12.4 or later, FaceTime is available on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Pakistan. Update your device to use FaceTime in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
Open the FaceTime app and sign in with your Apple ID. You can also do this from Settings> FaceTime.
If you're using an iPhone, FaceTime will automatically register your phone number. To also register your email address on your iPhone, go to Settings> FaceTime> Use Apple ID for FaceTime, then sign in with your Apple ID.
If you're using an iPad or iPod touch, register your email address by going to Settings> FaceTime> Use Apple ID for FaceTime and signing in with your Apple ID.
Make FaceTime calls
To make a FaceTime call, you'll need the person's phone number or registered email address. There are several ways to make a FaceTime call:
Use FaceTime audio with Call Waiting / Brokering
When another call comes in - either a phone call or another FaceTime audio call - you can choose from the following options:
- End the current call and answer the incoming call.
- Answer the incoming call and put the current call on hold.
- Reject the incoming call.
- Open FaceTime and make a call.
- Once the call starts, tap the Effects button.
- Tap the Memoji that you want to use.
- Resume your FaceTime call using your custom Memoji, or tap the "X" keyto continue the call without Memoji or to return to the FaceTime menu.
If you'd like to change your Animoji, Memoji, or remove it during a FaceTime call, repeat steps 2-4.
Use FaceTime Live Photos
With iOS 12.1.4 and later, and iPadOS, you can capture moments with friends and family by using Live Photos during a FaceTime video call. It works like this:
- Start a FaceTime video call.
- Tap the shutter buttonto take a photo.
- Switch to the Photos app to find the photos you have backed up.
To be able to save FaceTime Live Photos, all participants need iOS 12.1.4 or later or iPadOS. Not all features of FaceTime-Live Photos are available in earlier versions of iOS. FaceTime Live Photos does not work with iOS 11.
Get help with FaceTime
1. You can use FaceTime over Wi-Fi on any of the following devices: iPhone 4 or later, iPad Pro (all models), iPad 2 or later, iPad mini (all models), and iPod touch (4th generation or later) - iPod only touch (5th generation or later) supports FaceTime audio calls.
2. With a data plan, you can use FaceTime on the following non-Wi-Fi devices: iPhone 4s or later, iPad Pro (all models), and iPad (3rd generation or later).
3. When you tap someone's contact information, FaceTime tries to connect to FaceTime-enabled numbers or addresses that you have saved for that person. Make sure your contacts are correct and contain no old or unused information so you don't accidentally call unintended recipients.
- Can you eat yourself
- What word means fear of etymology
- Who is the greatest badass in history and why
- Governments allow drug cartels
- What is the best platform to buy cryptocurrency
- What should women know about men's testicles?
- Changes children's DNA in a mother
- How can parsley be eaten
- Can a blocked person send me messages
- Why are you so beautiful and sweet
- Who owns the Gmail email address
- Which is powerful hate or love
- How many millionaires are there in your city?
- How do I claim Mars
- We should never judge people
- Greet Australian immigrants
- A lawyer can be his own client
- How interesting do you find Athens GA
- Can you be wise and religious
- What did poor old Roman women wear?
- What is 1 dimension
- How often do climbers fall
- What dialect does Taiwan speak
- How hard is it to get food stamps
- What would happen if ISIS conquered Mecca?
- Were the sophists philosophers or charlatans?
- What is diabetic hypertension
- What do homework with kids
- Is it acceptable to love older women?
- What is 6cos x 3 differentiated
- What does a product design interview look like
- Why do I always want to masturbate
- Why is emotional health important
- Why can people no longer spell correctly