What do you want in life
This is how you can quickly find out what you really want in life!
Have you already defined your goals?
At some point, many people are at the crossroads of their lives and do not know how to continue.
Maybe you are feeling the same way right now ...
The relationship is in crisis, your career falters and your own dissatisfaction continues to grow.
You think about whether you should leave your partner.
Should you look for another job or should you wait until the situation in your current job subsides?
A wide range of uncertainty is spreading in one's own world of thought.
Tip: Make a note of this article on Pinterest if you don't have much time so that you can read it later!
And it doesn't even have to be mentioned that this is by no means healthy and good.
People without goals are 99.7% dissatisfied people.
„If you don't know where you want to go, you can't go“Is a saying.
So ... have you already defined your goals? If not, you should do so as soon as possible.
But how do I define my goals?
The answer to this question is actually not that simple.
If you've made it to the point that you even wonder what you want in life, you're already on the right track. Congratulation!
That means you are dissatisfied with your life and ask questions like ...
- What do you want in life?
- Do I have goals?
- What are my goals?
- How can I achieve this?
One important way you define your goal is to ask: What do I not want in life?
So first make a list of all the things you don't want in life.
When you have worked through these, you have already sorted out what you no longer have to deal with in the further definition process.
Now you write down all the things and goals that you like to pursue and that interest you.
It doesn't matter whether privately or professionally!
Reading tip: 9 things that successful women do differently
However, write down at least ten goals.
When you're done, try adding five bullet points for each term.
As you add the attributes, mentally let the goals wander through your head
Write the goals that trigger the most emotions in you on a new list!
You let the ten noted goals compete against each other and sort out the best five.
You let these five compete against each other again and see which arouse the strongest emotions in you.
In the end, you should have three goals on paper that interest you and spark your passion.
You need to work on these three goals to find out what you really want in life.
The next thing is to act instead of talking
So now you have defined three goals and you know where you want to go.
Now it's time to get down to business and roll up your sleeves.
Because, in theory, you will never be able to find out what you want in life and life takes place outside, not in your own four walls.
For example, if one of your goals is to get more involved in the relationship, then this is the goal you should focus on for the next few weeks and months.
If after months and months you have not managed to build a happier relationship with your partner and are not happy, then you have the result: You don't want this relationship.
Read tip: 7 signs you are in a toxic relationship & it is ruining your life
Or vice versa: If you have come closer to your partner, then you know: This is exactly the relationship I want.
According to this principle, you can tap all other goals.
Using another example: Do you want to improve the climate at work?
Then you have to act and do everything you can to do your part.
It didn't work out after several months? The job is still so terrible even after months?
Then it is high time to change jobs, because you definitely don't want this job.
You can also refer to this method as the trial and error method because it is exactly that.
You try something and you fail. Then you try again and fail. Until you are successful. Then you know, aha, here it goes on and you get a little closer to your dream life!
Reading tip: “Who am I?” Find out who you really are with these 27 questions!
I hope this article has helped you to gain a little more clarity about your life!
Make a note of this Pinterest to read again if you need inspiration!
- What are strong predictors of xenophobic views?
- How would you define fashion
- Foods that can help you lose weight
- How profitable is the locksmith business
- Is Gir cow's milk good
- How do I change my WordPress directory
- Which cryptocurrencies are a scam
- Which telecommunications company offers good customer service
- What is the best meat for runners
- Which phone is worth the money
- Is abortion murder after 15 weeks
- Is nudity allowed on Twitter
- How many languages does Trump speak
- Singapore is a Muslim nation
- Why is emotional health important
- Can we eat blue berry seeds?
- There are no gyms at Malaya University
- How is spacetime a single entity?
- Why has the Mexican peso lost value?
- What is the average salary in Singapore
- In hockey what is backchecking
- What is an Unexpected Danger in Fiji
- Does anesthesia have long-term health effects
- Is node js dead
- Deleted in 1604
- How does Plus500 make money
- What does geology
- How are the educational programs at UTAR
- How can I gain weight quickly
- How can I stop judging people
- Can you build on an agricultural zone
- Is Thailand more famous than Vietnam