Deliver Swiggy food on Sundays
With every Swing Kitchen burger that has been eaten instead of a non-vegan burger since we opened in January 2015, we are constantly saving resources:
Compared to beef, our vegan alternatives use an average of 95% less energy, 85% less water, 96% less grain, 93% less acreage and 92% less greenhouse gases.
We are rethinking fast food: freshly prepared, climate-friendly, extremely tasty and completely vegan!
Made from organic coffee beans, shipped by sail. Pure or with hazelnut, caramel, almond, vanilla or cinnamon.
Made from organic coffee beans, shipped by sail.
Cola according to our own recipe. Also as Swing Cola CHERRY and sugar-free as Swing Cola FREE.
From controlled organic cultivation.
According to Irene's traditional recipe.
Soy patty, Charly's BBQ sauce, pickles, fried onions, ...
Spicy and creamy cabbage salad with carrots & celery, dried roasted onions, on lettuce.
Vegan schnitzel, garlic sauce, cucumber, tomato, chives, ...
Soy patty with vegan cheese, tomato concassée, lemon mayonnaise, ...
Almond nougat dream
Baked almond paste filled with chocolate pudding cream, glazed with nougat glaze, decorated with chocolate and nougat almond balls.
Soy nuggets with garlic sauce on garden salad
Rösti, hot cauliflower, garlic sauce, ...
LIKE MEAT Schnitzel with vegan cheese gratinated with cranberry mayonnaise, cucumber and salads
LIKE MEAT Schnitzel with vegan cheese, concassêe, garlic sauce, tomato, salad. Red onion, oregano ..
He wanted to live vegan, but not go hungry.Just a few years after completing his apprenticeship as a waiter in his parents' village inn, Charly Schillinger acquired numerous financial and economic diplomas and worked as a successful broker, fund manager and securities analyst in major international banks. In 1988 he opted for a vegetarian lifestyle, ten years later for the vegan way of life. The fact that vegan food supposedly means doing without has bothered the connoisseur and lover of Viennese cuisine from the start. Reason enough for Irene, Charly's wife, to reinvent Austrian home cooking on a purely plant-based basis: In an unprecedented pioneering effort, the Schillingers successively replaced the traditional meat-heavy dishes with their vegan "longing kitchen" in their inn, which has existed since 1793. From cordon bleu and chops to Wiener schnitzel - vegan cuisine should represent healthy enjoyment and not dogmatic renunciation! With their unconventional and successful inn, the Schillingers became the best-known pioneers of vegan gastronomy in Austria and prove that a diet free of animal products can be delicious and diverse. Sustainable enjoyment has made the Gasthaus Schillinger a place of pilgrimage for a wide audience. Irene and Charly Schillinger would like to build on this with their vegan and climate-friendly burger concept. Contemporary fast food should convince even more guests of the new culinary milestone of the Schillingers: Real vegan burger!
In the Swing Kitchen, we also think about the future of our planet and the next generations when we enjoy it: Our 100% vegan products respect life, protect the environment and save resources.
Plastic packaging has no place in the Swing Kitchen! All of our packaging is 100% petroleum-free, made from renewable raw materials and is CO when disposed of2-neutral.
Our ingredients are selected according to the highest quality criteria. As far as possible and available, we prefer food from regional and GMO-free cultivation, partly from organic or fair trade production.
Our purely plant-based dishes are naturally 100% cholesterol-free, richer in fiber and contain more vitamins and phytochemicals than conventional fast food.
As a sign against wage dumping and as a gesture of corresponding appreciation, we reward our employees above the average wage customary in the industry!
You have a question? Send them to us by filling out the form.
We will give you an answer as soon as possible!
After registration you will receive a confirmation email!
- How do I create 100 free domains
- How does cigarette smoke smell
- What is syntactic sugar in programming languages
- Why are carbohydrates bad 1
- I want AdSense to have a bank account
- Eat pro-life vegetarians eggs
- Is computer science applied mathematics
- How do you say explain in Mandarin
- Which came first chocolate or vanilla
- Do psychopaths enjoy themselves
- The Chinese really like foreigners
- Can an insect killer kill a person?
- What is your blog niche
- Who are smarter mathematicians or physicists
- Why do we need marketing information
- Is language a barrier to love
- What is the capital of Bolivia
- How to buy bitcoins with 100
- Why are conservative views racist and xenophobic
- Where can we find jobs in Melbourne
- Why is money important in everyday life
- Santa Claus gets Christmas presents
- Which weapon has the highest speed
- All astrophysicists are geniuses
- Where can I sell additional Steam keys?
- What happened to Mr. Kiasu
- What is an Unexpected Danger in Fiji
- One can have intelligence without wisdom
- Who is a mean person
- Why use pencils actually lead
- What is necessary to maintain health
- Online high school would be better
- Which alternative crypto currency should one buy?