Meghan Markle is a nice person
Meghan Markle: she shows the real you!
Since the revealing interview that Meghan Markle and her husband Prince Harry gave talk show icon Oprah Winfrey, many see the actress in a different light. Die-hard Royal fans in particular are shocked by the behavior of the two and the scandalous accusationswhich the couple expressed to the royal family. That too Meghan did not attend the funeral service for Prince Philip last Saturday, caused speculation, but is said to be solely due to concern for her unborn child. A person close to her now revealed how the former duchess really is and what character traits she has - and none other than model Chrissy Teigen.
You can find more exciting topics here:
Meghan Markle really is like that!
After the scandalous interview with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the former "Suits" actress was not only accused of lying, but was also blamed for her husband turning away from his beloved family. Chrissy Teigen has now revealed how the actress really works. People magazine reported that Meghan, who suffered a tragic miscarriage last summer, contacted the model after she lost her baby too. "She wrote to me about Baby Jack ... and yes, she is wonderful and nice - as everyone says of her," confirmed the wife of musician John Legend. Chrissy also commented on the big TV interview and explained: "When I finally saw it, I thought 'my goodness' - that's a pretty nice thing." Yet defended the mother of two Meghan and even revealed that she was in contact with Prince Harry's wife after the interview. For Chrissy it is therefore clear: "I think she was very honest and open. I think the truth is her truth and that since the beginning."
© Getty Images
You shouldn't miss this news:
- Canada has public hospitals
- What are the health benefits associated with potatoes?
- How can I make a dropship
- Why were the owners of eBIZ arrested
- American Canadians are friendlier than Europeans
- What are good tactics of revenge
- How does poverty affect illiteracy?
- Why are tigers aggressive
- TypeScript is dead
- Why is American English better
- How to invest $ 10 million
- How should I organize my schedule
- Why are gullible people repudiated
- How can families be unhealthy?
- How do mainland Chinese view Chinese Indonesians
- How tall is Mark Zuckerberg
- How do you record music
- What is the significance of the creation of cookies
- What if you have binge eating every day
- Why do people use forks
- Where does the word money come from?
- How can life in Singapore be improved
- Is a TI 84 worth it
- How is respect earned