Why the graphics didn't improve after Crysis 3
Crysis 3: Patch 1.3 available for PS3
Crytek has supplied the first-person shooter "Crysis" with patch 1.3, which should bring improvements and fix various bugs. In addition to the improvements, the new patch also brings new problems.
First to the improvements: With the patch, for example, invisible weapons that appear from time to time are to be made visible. A bug that is said to be responsible for a game crash after the boss fight has been fixed. Dogtags should be correctly unlocked after the patch. Especially in the PS3 version of the game, the aim-assist, which did not work correctly in some areas, has been repaired. You can find all changes in the official change log.
However, the new patch 1.3 for "Crysis 3" also brings some performance problems into play that did not exist before. Crytrek has already recognized the problem and is working on a small update to fix this problem, as explained here in the official change log.
More news about Crysis 3.
- What is a gig job
- What does eBay think of dropshipping
- Where can I exchange TBC for BTC
- Why shouldn't we eat junk food
- Targeted advertising is safe
- What causes someone to be kept secret
- Which laptop is better for gaming?
- Who invented the video game controller
- Is ostrich meat Halal for Muslims
- What's in sugar?
- What is the best mobile game right now
- How fast does sound move through lead
- Can I only use one AirPod?
- Who is better Apple or Microsoft
- What content marketing tools do you use
- How can I record my own music?
- What is an example of intellectual virtues
- Anxiety can cause anorexia
- It's all a lie
- Am I anorexic 1
- Are Singaporeans romantic
- How does a mobile app work
- Diamond is a crystal
- What would be considered rapid weight loss