Water boiled twice causes cancer
Everyday question | May I have water
boil several times?
When you use the kettle to prepare your tea water, there is usually something left over. Do you throw it away or do you boil it up again for use?
According to a survey commissioned by the SGS Institut Fresenius, 53 percent of Germans dump the water from the previous day, 47 percent continue to use it. But is it unhealthy if I use the water again?
Above all, the dumpers find the limescale deposits on the bottom of the kettle unsavory. When boiling, the gases dissolved in the water, such as oxygen and carbon dioxide, are removed. In addition, the content of calcium and magnesium decreases. These substances then settle as limescale on the bottom of the vessel. That may be gross, but it's completely harmless!
According to Fresenius, one of the world's leading companies in the field of chemical laboratory analysis, the fear of bacteria is unfounded. It is true that there are germs from the environment that could multiply in the water over long periods of time. Boiling them again would usually kill them.
However, some manufacturers of kettles warn that if you stand for a long time, toxic residues of the container material can collect in the water. Stainless steel stoves, for example, could give off traces of nickel and bisphenol A, which can cause allergic reactions in some people.
According to the Fresenius Institute, it is important that devices bear the GS seal. Only ready-to-use products may be marked with this seal (tested safety). The Fresenius Institute is certified to award the GS seal. Products with the GS stamp “only rarely” exhibited problematic loads. In addition to the electronics, many kitchen appliances also check whether the materials are harmless.
- How do you always win while playing
- Can you really tip a cow over?
- Why do people live abroad
- How do I set up an account?
- What does it mean to be a friend
- What is an email delivery service
- How do I control obesity
- Is it healthy to run every day
- What are some good presentation tools
- What beautiful things are you doing
- Fat people regret being fat
- Who saved your life once?
- Why should I have coffee at Starbucks
- What are some fruits that contain seeds
- What does the German word mean?
- What did Great Britain invent?
- Which are window replacement companies
- Math proves your intelligence
- How can I stop clickbait
- Why don't banks accept coins?
- ClickBank is the best affiliate program
- What caused the difference in political views
- What can I do to kill myself?
- How many overweight people are not diabetic