Should I contact someone I miss
What we can do for you:
As soon as we become aware of a missing person, we file a missing person report and immediately initiate a search for them.
A missing person is someone who has left his usual circle of life, whose whereabouts are unknown and a danger to his body or life must be assumed.
Children or young people are already considered missing if there is no danger to life or limb or if there is a suspicion of a criminal offense.
What to think about:
- Inform us immediately about the emergency number 110.
- Please try to find out whether the missing person is staying with relatives, acquaintances, friends or neighbors!
- Bring a list of possible whereabouts, availability of relatives or other contact persons, a list of any medication that may be required and current photos, if possible full-body photos or half-portraits, of the missing person to report the complaint!
- Tell us the mobile phone number of the missing person and, if possible, the IMEI number (International Mobile Station Equipment Identity) of the mobile phone so that we can determine the last or current location of the repeater if necessary.
- Did the missing person visit chat rooms? Do you possibly also know the "nickname" of the missing person?
- Let us know whether there have been any missing persons in the past, even if you have not reported them to the police, and what motivation was behind them.
- For the first steps and the organization of the search, it is important: when, where and by whom the missing person was last seen or spoken to and what items of clothing they were wearing.
Your missing person report will be received in our police station. After the complaint has been recorded, the hospitals in the region and the neighboring police stations will check whether the missing person may have been involved in a traffic accident. If the search is unsuccessful, the person will be advertised nationwide to be searched for people. Publications in the media require your consent. Should the missing person return independently, please inform us immediately. Every police station receives this message. In this case, it is also important for us to know where the person has been.
- How to write a free verse poem
- Sorry for joining UC Irvine
- What is the difference between soul and mind
- Have you seen anyone with PTSD?
- Why do bad people never die
- Why is the US dollar appreciating
- What exactly is a paradigm
- How do I learn to sell marketing skills
- Would pork eat pork
- How to convert 12V to 3V
- Atari will make a comeback
- How important is quality control
- Will there be a sequel to Solo?
- Can someone die of hiccups
- How did you create your brand slogan
- How do I waste my 20s
- Why is my husband abusing me spiritually?
- How hard is it to stop clapping
- How would you summarize your life
- How can people end corruption in Mexico
- How has drug use changed your life?
- How does ejaculation feel?
- Why are some accents so attractive
- How do I get a quick AdSense approval