How do I make chocolate fruit cookies
White chocolate cookies with fruits. recipe
At home we have a little problem and that is that my friend loves white chocolate, but I don't like it very much - I think it's not worth calling yourself chocolate. But every now and then I give in and allow him to bake sweets with him, like those white chocolate fruit biscuits.
You have something of a trick in that the white chocolate is not added to the dough in the form of pieces. We're going to melt it first to incorporate it with all of the other ingredients so that it adds its flavor in more subtle ways and is camouflaged in the texture of the batter. They are crispy cookies that we can customize by varying the fruit mix to taste.
Ingredients for approx. 30-35 large biscuits
- 175 g white chocolate, 200 g butter at room temperature, 2 l eggs, 100 g white sugar, 100 g brown sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence, 350 g flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons chemical yeast, 200 g dried fruits (raisins , Blueberries, dried apricots, pineapples, cherries ...).
How to Make White Chocolate Fruit Cookies
Chop the white chocolate and melt it in a double boiler. Let it warm up a little, then put the butter and sugar in a large bowl and beat with a whisk for a few minutes. Add the melted chocolate and vanilla and beat a little more.
Add the flour, baking powder and salt and mix everything well until you have a homogeneous batter. Add the fruits and mix to distribute them well in the batter. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and prepare several dishes.
Take tablespoons of dough of the same size and spread them on the bowls, leaving several centimeters between them. Leave a rounded and slightly flattened shape if we want them to be crispy. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Wait a few moments outside the oven and let it cool completely on a rack.
Processing time | 1 hour
Difficulty | Easy
These white chocolate and fruit biscuits will delight those with a sweet tooth. It is best to store them in an airtight box or glass and enjoy them without excess, for example with a snack, with a good glass of milk.
- What is gritstone in climbing
- Is Asiana Airlines a good airline
- What is Document Text Mining
- The best acid reflux heals
- What are some examples of discrete variables
- Is it worth it to be a freemason
- People really write openly about Quora
- What percentage of 2 is 10
- Something can be infinite and yet measurable
- Working water filters
- How many votes does Washington have?
- What is witchcraft and is it real
- Python is an easy language to learn
- What are some competitive products for LinkedIn
- Can children be smarter than their parents?
- How good is Julia for statistics
- What is computer programming
- How does cancer affect your tastes
- Are tigers afraid of humanity?
- Have you ever been with a ghost
- How can I download EPUB files
- What distinguishes Malaysia
- Did you follow your intuition?
- In what real situations are logarithmic equations used
- Is alum purified water potable
- Does Harry Potter have any smoking scenes
- How do you feel about Christian philosophy?
- Which country is better Iran or Iraq
- Let's move away from the sun
- How do I get my personality back
- Can you share 10 photos of anything
- How can I contact the Slack Venture Fund
- How to get cheap Disney tickets
- What are the 3 types of nutrition