Which country does the Caucasian breed come from
Caucasian Shepherd Dog
Caucasian Shepherds are about medium-sized or large dogs of strong to coarse-strong physique; they are naturally sharp and suspicious of strangers. These peculiarities, and also their perseverance, modesty and ability to adapt to the most diverse weather conditions, offer the opportunity to use Caucasian Shepherds in almost all climatic regions of the Soviet Union.
The Caucasian Shepherds are most widespread in the Grusin, Armenian and Azerbaijan Union Republics, in the Autonomous Republics of Kabardino-Balkaria, Dagestan and Kalmykia, as well as in the steppe regions of the North Caucasus and in the area around Astrakhan.
In the Transcaucasian areas the dogs are usually more massive, in the steppe areas, however, they are lighter, longer-legged, and often even short-haired. Strong, balanced, calm type of being with a well-developed defensive reaction that is expressed in an active form.
BEHAVIOR / CHARACTER:
The Caucasian Ovcharka is typically distinguished both by its loyalty to the family and by fearlessness and fearlessness towards strangers.
Within the family, the Caucasian Ovcharka is extremely affectionate and sensitive. This behavior changes suddenly towards unfamiliar people, especially when threatened. Since the Caucasian Ovcharka has an innate sharpness, it behaves cautiously and suspiciously towards strangers. This innate watchful and protective instinct can quickly get out of control if the owner specifically encourages the protective instinct, e.g. at a dog park. Then a chew cheese can become a danger to humans.
Since the Caucasian Ovcharka are generally not barkers, but are attentive guards, they will strike reliably as soon as anything is noticed on the door or on the property. One should accept this trait as the dog was bred for this purpose among other things.
The property should be fenced, since the Caucasian Ovcharka otherwise also considers adjacent terrain as its territory and therefore also guards it.
In the family, the Caucasian Ovcharka is dear and has a pleasant disposition. He is a strong, balanced and calm dog. A Caucasian Ovcharka wants and should be a friend and family member alike, which of course does not exclude a loving, consistent upbringing, but rather requires it. But its independent nature should never be restricted too much.
The urge to move in a Caucasian Ovcharka is rather small compared to other "typical" working dogs. According to the breed description in the breed standard, his typical gait is a short trot, which turns into a somewhat clumsier canter when accelerated. In connection with the family he likes to move, but is not suitable, for example, for hours of bicycle training.
- What is the center of the earth
- How is the funnel sale successful
- Occur a time travel
- China is still the world's factory
- How does the Swedish economy work
- Where can a data scientist work
- Should employees be paid during the lunch break
- Who invented the boats
- How is social media engagement calculated
- Caviar is considered vegetarian
- Can Vietnam become the world's new factory?
- How do I become a bestselling author
- What should be cleaned a lot more often
- Where to invest in 2020
- How to make your own LUTs
- Use other animals weapons
- Do you think religion has helped humanity?
- What are some of the incredible facts
- You are allowed to lie to newspapers
- What is the ugliest font
- How digital marketing helps in industrial business
- Why do I hate people
- Will Singapore return to China at some point?
- Which puzzle should we not solve?