How does Galveston smell
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Galveston
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Galveston: Reviews
This hotel is old and run down. The staff was friendly.
Bed and tub was unclean
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable
This place is next to the train tracks. It's loud. I think there were people living in some of the rooms. It was in a sketchy area too I wouldn't come back.
Sheets were dirty and had stains im sure looked like blood spots. dead bug on my pillow, dead bugs in tub. tub was disgusting hair stuck on tub. dead bug inside ice bucket. There was also a train train that ran by close to the hotel early in the morning. Breakfast what so
Very unpleasant stay
Location was ok
Lots of bed bugs and sheets and comforters stained all over. Smells and dirty disgusting
Perfect for short-term stop over or active vacatio
The staff was really awesome and pleasant which made up for any short comings. This is a very basic inn best for a short term stay or active individuals / groups that only need a place to crash. It is perfect for people leaving on cruises since they allow you to leave your car for free while on the cruise. The room was clean and comfortable and the laundry on site was very helpful. For bird lovers, there is a marsh behind the Inn that had a variety of species for viewing including Coots, Egrets and a red-tailed hawk.
Those of you with lots of tech that needs to be charged will find that there is a lack of outlets. We had to unplug the microwave to have a place for one charger and needed to shift furniture a bit. You also need to know that a train runs behind this Inn and there is a crossing so the horn sounds multiple times. If you need quiet to sleep bring ear plugs. The breakfast was very basic compared to other places we have stayed at a similar price point. No hot offerings like waffles, eggs, or sausage.
- What are your top five indie games
- Why is 0 rupees and 1 rupee
- Which diet plan can you recommend
- When did NASA start?
- It's a shame to feel the worst emotion
- Some of the answers to Quora are fake
- How much of Houston's population is white
- What defines the true everyday character of a person
- Is phantom pain painful
- More guns mean less crime
- What is the future in operational research
- How does sulfur smell?
- When to say thank you, but not positively
- How do I calculate confidence intervals
- Should I learn Malay or Mandarin?
- Is the whole skin edible on fruit
- Why is Quora moving comments
- Is it dangerous to smoke plain paper?
- What is a hallway side
- What is a platform product manager
- Dental disease is linked to heart disease
- May bring together harm harm content
- How rich is the average Singaporean
- Why does nobody answer your questions
- What wars has Russia lost
- Why is it black in space
- What are Jenkins Interview Questions and Answers
- What do Singaporeans think of Portugal?
- What is a code snippet in programming
- What is your favorite book by Hercule Poirot
- What was doomed but succeeded
- Which countries became independent between 1940 and 1950?
- Can we treat cancer with heat packs?