The Singaporeans see colonialism negatively
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Large Lexicon Small Lexicon معجم Suggest terms Your current questions ...
The word "imperialism" comes from Latin. It describes the striving of states to extend their power far beyond their own national borders. This can be done by making weaker countries dependent on the stronger country politically, economically, culturally or with other methods. Sometimes a stronger country goes to war directly against a weaker country in order to gain control of that country.
The period between 1880 and 1918 is considered the age of imperialism. At that time, the colonial powers divided the areas of Africa and Asia, which were not yet colonies, among themselves. Germany and Italy as well as the USA and Japan have now joined the old European colonial powers. The colonial powers used the ruled areas as suppliers of raw materials and as markets for products made in their own countries.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
- How did CPS hurt your family
- Alzheimer's shortens your life
- Is the correct spelling great or great
- Who are the real internet marketing leaders
- Are there women who sell used underwear?
- Why do people want AR 15 to be banned?
- What do doctors hide from patients
- What do you think is education
- How submarines drain
- What is self-confidence 2
- If 2 x 3 is 3 x
- Plants benefit from expired vitamin tablets
- Are there animals that rape women?
- You should be taking BCAA every day
- How can anyone invest in Everlane
- What are the interesting courses after 12
- See babies color
- Why is red the most striking color
- How many genes do siblings share
- How are consumers exploited
- It's fun to be a construction worker
- What country are Japanese from?
- What's your biggest sucking money
- Which was the first 8-bit game