Cooks like fast food
How we're going to eat tomorrow
In the future, it will no longer be enough for sophisticated gastronomy to simply stimulate people's emotions, as most of them are already hopelessly overstimulated. It's about bigger things. About manifesting meaning through sensual seduction, making connections clear, telling a story. An enormous task, because that means making the actual basis of a dish, a kitchen philosophy, a restaurant, a hotel visible and tangible and conveying their deeper meaning. Anyone who plans today as a chef of the future must learn to stage themselves as a project, as a company, as a creative force. In short: the origin of the products, their quality, preparation and presentation must reveal the soul of the chef and the company. And face people honestly. Because one of the basic needs of guests chefs use design to stage the story behind the product of tomorrow, especially when it comes to eating, is real understanding and intuitive trust - without having to dig through certificates and descriptions.
The experience is increasingly being understood as comprehensive, not only by consumers but also by chefs: “The scent must also match the room! It is part of the furnishings such as lamps, flowers or furniture. ”In his book“ See What I'm Saying ”, the American psychologist Lawrence D. Rosenblum calls this the“ cross-sensory effect ”. It is about a conscious coordination of all components in a room. This arrangement should touch all five senses equally and lead to a convincing overall impression of all sensory perceptions. The cross-sensory effect describes concepts that are thought holistically. All details are orchestrated in such a way that they create a certain mood as a sensual perception of the guest in his conscious or subconscious. Because it is only these cross-sensory effects that ensure memories. According to the latest research, events or moments that do not activate multiple senses and evoke emotions never gain access to our long-term memory.
With the change in the understanding of food and cooking, the menu and its presentation on the plate are also assuming a new, more extensive role. The skilful and masterful staging of a dish creates intensive links between the starting product, the cook and the guest. Chefs use the design to explain the story behind the product and how it is made. The staging on the plate has long ceased to be an interchangeable adornment among the innovative chefs. Anyone who understands design as mere jewelry catapults himself into the last century. It's about understanding design as an intuitively understandable language and using it in a targeted manner in communication with guests.
Trend forecast by chefs:
1. Chefs are the supermodels of the 2010s. They show the way to responsible treatment of the body, food and the environment.
2. Holistic concepts for all the senses will shape top gastronomy in the years to come.
3. Food design will become an increasingly important factor.
- Do you keep secrets from yourself
- What is a 371 patent application
- What is fertility treatment
- Why do films influence me so much
- Was Epicurus a stoic
- Doesn't sex cause weight loss
- Why don't teenagers like being teenagers?
- What are some good healthy breakfast meals
- How can I invest 5 lakhs
- Why does Detroit have a bad reputation
- Why did I stop writing about Quora?
- What is the national income in the economy
- What do these symbols mean 6
- How is fish different from other meat?
- What is the best wisdom for life
- The farmers listen to music while they work
- Which companies employ 15-year-olds?
- Which LED screen is good
- Would you recommend mastering a studio recording
- How to find friends with benefits
- Ultrasonic diffusers leave residue behind
- Which country does the Caucasian breed come from
- How do I talk to girl 1
- How can I stop clickbait