Where is the Quidditch Cup stored
Why didn't Draco Malfoy buy Firebolt?
Well, I think you really answered your own question, if you don't mind me saying this. He bought a Nimbus 200 1, after getting Harry's Nimbus 200 0 had seen .
He doesn't want the same broom as Harry, surely he has to make it one, right? Do you remember when McGonagall confiscated Harry's Firebolt and Wood tried to get it back but failed? Harry and Wood have this conversation:
“I think it's time you ordered a new broom, Harry. There is an order form on the back of Which broomstick ... you could get a nimbus two thousand and one like Malfoy has. '
"I don't buy anything Malfoy thinks is good," Harry said flatly.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - p.181 - Bloomsbury - Chapter 12, The Patronus
I would say Malfoy's mind works more or less the same way, don't you think so? He doesn't buy a broomstick that Harry Potter thinks good.
Of course, I'm sure he'll have a comparable broomstick desired would have if he could have had one. However, a Firebolt is an international standard broomstick. And I'm not sure if even Lucius Malfoy will buy another (this time even more absurd) broomstick for his son just a year later. think of the Chamber of Secrets back :
Malfoy, reaching for the glass eye, said, "I thought you were going to buy me a present."
"I said I'd buy you a racing broom," his father said, drumming his fingers on the counter.
"What use is that if I'm not on the house team?" said Malfoy, looking grumpy and in a bad mood. Harry Potter got a nimbus two thousand last year. Special permission from Dumbledore so that he can play for Gryffindor. He's not even that good just because he is is famous ... famous for being a stupid one scar to have on his forehead ... '
Malfoy bent down and examined a shelf full of skulls.
"... everyone thinks he is like that smart , more wonderful Potter with his scar and his Broomstick -"
"You've told me this at least a dozen times," said Mr. Malfoy, with a suppressive look at his son ...
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - pp. 42-3 - Bloomsbury - Chapter 4, At Flourish and Blotts
I would say Lucius Malfoy gets a little tired of all of this, doesn't he?
And then again:
"I hope my son will be more than a thief or a looter, Borgin," said Mr. Malfoy coldly and Mr. Borgin said quickly, "No insult, sir, no insult meant -"
"If his school grades don't go up," said Mr. Malfoy, even colder, "maybe that's all he's good for."
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - p.44 - Bloomsbury - Chapter 4, At Flourish and Blotts
I don't think he'll buy another brand new broom, especially one made to international standards.
And don't you think there's a little bit of defeat in it? Harry Potter gets a nimbus two thousand, Malfoy gets the entire Slytherin team nimbus two thousand and one and a year later he has to buy a new stick because his stick is suddenly no longer big enough.
- Was someone in Searcy Arkansas
- Who are the enemies of China 1
- What does a creepy guy look like
- Can Trump abolish Congress
- Are female sociopaths controlling and manipulative
- What Happens If You Are Not On An Exercise Diet
- What does Aq mean in Turkish
- Data scientists use Excel
- Is it okay to eat pomegranate seeds?
- Is Islam the best religion for women
- Light also has a wave nature
- What's your story in Myanmar
- Why did Disney ruin Luke Skywalker
- What does interesting in itself mean?
- Why are expanding balls prohibited
- What is half of 3 4
- What is Cristiano Ronaldo's training routine
- Where has your intuition served you well?
- Governments allow drug cartels
- Ranitidine causes cancer
- What are the hottest SaaS startup ideas
- What is the purpose of video games
- How can I be happy on my own?
- How can I get buff quick