What is a middle class
The 10 cheapest middle-class cars in the ADAC car cost check
The same applies to mid-range models: If you only pay attention to price and consumption when buying a car, you will forget many other cost drivers. Here are the really cheapest cars in the middle class.
The ADAC regularly calculates the costs of a wide variety of cars. This is an important aid for prospective buyers when deciding for or against a model. Because not only thatPurchase price, but also theDepreciation and the expenses for thefuel burden the wallet. Engine oil changes and car washes also have an impact. Added to this are insurance andWorkshop- asTire costs.
With these average calculations, the club's experts assume that the new car will be driven for five years and cover 75,000 kilometers during this time. That corresponds to a annual mileage of 15,000 kilometers.
The winner in the mid-range car cost comparison is theŠkoda Octavia 1.5 TGI G-TEC, which, with natural gas in the tank, puts the electric VW ID.4 in second place as the cheapest model in its series.
The values are updated twice a year. Changes may occur in the meantime. In the case of electric cars, that flows state funding of up to 9,000 euros in the calculation; for combustion engines, however, the respective list price was used. With an individually negotiated discount with burners, they can do better.
This is how the cost of the car was calculated
That was in the top tencheapest model of the respective series recorded. For some models, the workshop costs are based on empirical values.
The calculation is always based on the WLTP cycle. For models with theFootnote 1 At the time this list was drawn up, no WLTP values were available, so the calculation was based on the NEDC cycle. For models with theFootnote 2 although the CO₂ emissions according to the WLTP cycle are given, the consumption is not. The costs for consumption and tax are therefore usually higher than stated here.
In the cost comparison, the following were taken into account: Loss of value without interest, expenses for oil changes, inspections as well as wearing parts and costs for tire replacement. Fuel and oil refill costs (manufacturer information) as well as the current fuel prices. Liability and fully comprehensive insurance with 50 percent (standard ADAC car insurance rate, without additional discounts) as well as the current vehicle tax (at the time of the update).
The cheapest models of other vehicle classes can be found here.
How did you like the article?
- What makes introverts introverts
- Is the gravitational force repulsive for dark matter
- Are Quora moderators always online
- What is an unbiased view of NRC
- Who hates you
- Are doctors overpaid in the US
- What questions are asked of an actor
- How can I easily get out of the way of Fortnite players
- Why do companies do marketing
- Malaysia What is Bumiputera's privilege
- Why are Hebrew letters valid in Scrabble?
- How long should your blog comments be
- How can I solve aptitude questions
- We could see the independence of Sapmi
- Do women enjoy sex after 40
- What is Online Network Marketing
- How do narcissistic mothers make parents
- What are real life examples of circles
- Is the fashion industry really that competitive?
- What do you mean by judging people
- Drink Masonic blood
- When did Canada burn down the White House?
- How do I find free solo ads
- Which is the best replica jewelry website
- It's fun to be a construction worker
- Does the electromagnetic field affect our brain
- Everything happens for a reason 6
- What is human poverty
- What information do business cards contain
- What should I write on blogspot pages
- Currently how many people are using Quora
- Taxes can be withheld by social security
- Has anyone ever died on live television