What made you sad this week
It all pulls me down so much!
One day the security measures will be relaxed and at some point the crisis will be over. Then you can do everything again that you have to do without now, for example see your friends! Imagine exactly how it will be: where will it be? What will you do? Will the sun shine? How are you going then? Do you have to smile? These thoughts also help against your sadness!
Important: If you notice that none of this helps you and that you only get sadder and no longer want to live, then you are probably suffering from depressive moods or depression. Slight depressive moods through to severe depressive disorders are among the most common mental illnesses in children and adolescents. Did you know that? In Germany, about 3-10% of all adolescents between the ages of 12 and 17 develop depression. So 3 to 10 out of 100 adolescents have a depression - regardless of Corona!
The good news, however, is that depression can be treated well, especially if people seek professional help early on. For you this means: Find more help. There are people who professionally take care of the worries and needs of young people. There are helpful telephone numbers for this, which you can also find here on this website.
Here young people help young people ... personally and anonymously!
To the homepage: https://www.youth-life-line.de
You are not older than 19, have a problem and have no one to talk to about it? Then you are in the right place, because we listen to you.
To the homepage: https://www.jugendnotmail.de
If you are interested, you can find out more about depression e.g. through the free Moodpath app (https://mymoodpath.com/de/). Incidentally, you can also 'track' your mood here for 2 weeks using a mood diary - i.e. track it in order to find out better whether your mood is in need of treatment or not.
- How can companies use AI in 2020
- How can an animal hunt turtles
- Can we live our lives alone
- Imports Dubai water from other countries
- Is it worth investing in Builderall
- Who was the first richest man ever?
- What is the name of Santa Claus in Bangladesh
- What are the characteristics of Operations Research
- What is the imperative programming paradigm
- How to translate farewell into Portuguese
- Why do people eat, drink and sleep
- Do you like samurai movies
- Call racist people racist racist
- What are the most influential food blogs
- Have plants conscious
- Are teeth really as unique as fingerprints?
- What is the product lifecycle
- Has anyone ever ruled the world
- Are go-go dancers considered exotic dancers
- What makes a person boring
- Is Yoast the best in WordPress
- What is neology
- Are conservatives more physically attractive than liberals
- What sucks about being your age