What modern philosophies of life exist today
Philosophy of life
The Theological Real Encyclopedia (TRE) [Theological Encyclopedia] is a modern specialist encyclopaedia comprising 36 volumes of text (1976-2004) representing the present state of theological research as a whole. More than a generation of scholars have collaborated in its production, to create a unique internationally-oriented reference work containing more than 2,500 articles (on over 28,000 pages of text) which stands as a document of the history of scholarship. The TRE is an indispensable tool for research, study and teaching, principally in theology, but also in its neighboring disciplines such as history, philosophy, Jewish studies and religious studies.
The Real Theological Encyclopedia treats the whole range of ecclesiastical and theological subjects from an ecumenical and international perspective; it deals with faith and thought, theology and church, acknowledgment and, if possible, understanding, beyond the boundaries of Christianity. Thus, in addition to the disciplines of the Old and New Testaments, church history, systematic and practical theology, the work also integrates Jewish studies, religious studies and philosophy - or rather, sees them as integral to theological study.
The users find central theological keywords (eg Eucharist, faith, Easter, sin, baptism) ethical topics (abortion, sexuality, death penalty), historical events (eg Crusades, National Socialism, Reformation) and people (from Abraham, Adam and Eve through Martin Luther, Mary, Friedrich Nietzsche to Teresa of Avila and Ulrich Zwingli) in addition to historical religious and religious studies overviews of all regions of the world (New Age, Siberian religions, Re-incarnation) and keywords from the history of religion (plant symbolism, literature and religion, pictorial arts).
Besides an exact reproduction of the complete text, the online version presents all the illustrations, maps, graphics and tables included in the printed volumes. A comprehensive search engine allows detailed researches which extend the bounds set by the systematic referencing of the two volumes of the overall index (published 2006 and 2007).
Links to the encyclopaedia Encyclopaedia of the Bible and Its Reception (EBR), to de Gruyter's theological journals and to external sources will gradually create an unparalleled expanding electronic corpus of theological knowledge.
- Is there a global white privilege
- Supports gamification in the elimination of violence in games
- Soldiers are paid more for the mission
- What are some cool things about Lisp
- What are the working hours in Singapore
- Can good physicists pass off as mathematicians
- What is metaphysical poetry mainly about?
- Can Muslims pray with acrylic nails
- What are the indicators of economic growth
- How rich is the average Singaporean
- Who is the best earning musician
- Where do I find my passion
- I'm really thin, what should I do?
- How difficult is care in the intensive care unit
- What makes Melbourne Australia unique
- What are some common Vietnamese dishes
- Is it profitable to export from India to Australia?
- How do I learn AI with Python
- What is a ranked personality
- How are Christians treated in Burma Myanmar
- Can sugary foods kill us?
- Is happiness the result of successful relationships
- We are getting thicker because of technology
- Is metaphysics dead
- What religions believe in Christ
- Why was Mazda's rotary engine unsuccessful
- Which BTS member is the greatest
- Will the oil price crash in 2020
- Why does this question need to be improved
- Where did your family migrate from
- What is 3 6 1 1
- Dogs protect human babies
- What's the worst part about living abroad
- Which target group are travel sites targeting?