How many digits does a PI contain?
How long is the number pi?
“There is a very short answer to all of these questions. Pi is infinitely long! "
No, that's not right. The circle number Pi has a beginning and it also has an end. That alone requires the circle that closes at the point where it begins and ends at the same time. Which in a pictorial comparison corresponds to when the Ouroboros bites its own tail, which is simply a symbol for sexual love. Because God is love, and the circle has always been a symbol for the author of the world, and the circle also stands as a symbol for the light of the world, which is also God. The long row of pi numbers is basically the way to the originator of the world, who is also the third still life.
His name is Life-Love-Light (chin. 聖馬洛
Shèng mǎ luò, Japanese マ ロ Maro), also called the alpha and omega for short, or seen from the Greek point of view, which is its name visually and as an equivalent to the Hebrew letters PIPI (Hebrew יהוה).
Therefore there is a shorter answer than the answer “Pi is infinitely long!”, Which is FALSE, to the question: “How long is the number Pi?”
The answer is: Pi.Pi or NUN.ME, Sumerian “I am”.
NUN, Aramaic snake (also transferable to the word “number row”), and ME actually corresponds to the English. Word me (myself), and very important is the point in the middle, which means NOTHING, because in the Book of Zohar this is just another word for the ancient one, the originator of the world (universe), in theoretical physics M for short, proto -semitic water symbol (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/Proto-semiticM-01.svg/600px-Proto-semiticM-01.svg.png).
M and W (M above and W below) combined result in the rune Dagaz “light”, which does not mean the light of the sun, but the light of wisdom, the original source of all being. And “being” is a translation of the name Cain, called the Son of Man. The Son of Man is the point in the center, called Tzimtzum (Kabbala), see http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/kabbalah/Creation/tzimtzum1.gif.
Tzimtzum = Chiunnun, mirrored NUN.ME, ME.NUN = I am who I am. He is called God or PiPi (Chinese xiao-niao), there is also a rune called Hagalaz (please do your research).
- Has Quora just removed the comment function
- Do you think podcasts are dead
- How many rescue workers work for a hospital
- What are the Health Benefits of Naseberry
- Is faster than easy travel possible 1
- How can sound travel through a vacuum?
- Is money really an illusion of wealth?
- Which causes shortness of breath when exerted
- Why doesn't Quora let me notify people
- How to make chiffon cake
- Who hates you
- How do you say hell in Hindi
- Who will benefit from Trump's new tariffs
- Is Roku or Chromecast better
- Why is paganism hated?
- How can you manipulate a genius
- Are palpitations dangerous
- India is changing
- How do you pronounce the word epoch?
- How can we imagine the fourth dimension?
- How many people did Pablo Escobar kill?
- What is the best school for me
- Can I get used to Chinese food
- Is it wrong to hate Muslims?
- What are hidden secrets about cruise ships
- The Nazis were all Jews
- What is neology
- What does Quora User think of Dwolla
- What is the crust made of?
- Where does the pentagram symbol come from?
- What is time jump
- How do math problems arise
- How do I vet a fraud company
- Why is Korean food so delicious