How do people eat
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
You probably know the feeling that you are hungry and want to eat something. When your mouth is dry, you want to quench your thirst. With hunger and thirst, your body shows you that it needs food and fluids. Everyone has to eat and drink. A person cannot survive without food and drink.
Why do people have to eat?
Why do people have to drink?
In every region of the world there are foods that are most commonly eaten by humans. The foods that make up the main part of the diet are called "staple foods". These include, for example, wheat, rye, rice, corn, potatoes, lentils, yams (this is a type of plant that is mainly found in the tropics), fish, meat, milk and eggs. The staple foods are different in the countries of the world.
What do people often eat in Germany?
In Germany, almost everyone eats bread or rolls every day. These are made from grain, for example wheat, rye or spelled. Wheat and rye are staple foods in Germany. Over 80 percent of all people in Germany eat fresh fruit or vegetables and dairy products such as quark, milk or cheese every day. And about half of the population eats meat and potatoes every day. All of these foods are among the staple foods in Germany.
- How many people play American football
- How to greet the new year
- How difficult is the Salesforce Admin exam
- Why is Minecraft so addicting
- Can you write a poem about risk
- How can I get a cheapest weapon
- Which country has the shortest working week?
- How long do Herschel backpacks usually last?
- Which Thai food is the healthiest
- Why is Narendra Modi called a feku
- How do I get started with the Steam community
- Can Nutella catch fire
- The fire gives off light
- How did you meet your husband 1
- What is a surgical amplifier 1
- Who is Teresa Fidalgo
- What makes the Star Wars so timeless
- Is the NDTV news channel dangerous to us?
- How long should your blog comments be
- Which is the best low investment deal
- How does it make you better to be smart
- Can we add carbohydrates to whey protein?
- How do knives cut
- Why is your religion important to you?
- Will the UK economy collapse
- How can you run a mile fast
- How did wealthy Arabs get rich
- How do narcissists target their victims
- Love to celebrate birthdays
- Should I learn Indonesian or Malay Why
- Goat meat is harmful to health
- Why are logs needed
- What is the best tile cleaner on the market