Which fruits are good for diabetics
You can find further information on a holistic therapy concept for diabetes and diabetes prevention here: Diabetes - holistic measures
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Huaidong Du et al. Fresh fruit consumption in relation to incident diabetes and diabetic vascular complications: A 7-y prospective study of 0.5 million Chinese adults.PLOS Medicine, 2017, (Fresh Fruit Consumption Linked to the Incidence of Diabetes and Diabetic Vascular Complications: A Seven-Year Prospective Study of 0.5 million Chinese Adults)
- PLOS. Fresh fruit consumption linked to lower risk of diabetes and diabetic complications, ScienceDaily, April 11, 2017,
- Table Glycemic Load of Carbohydrates
- S Chiu et al. Effect of fructose on markers of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD): a systematic review and meta-analysis of controlled feeding trials.European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2014, (Effect of fructose on markers of non-alcoholic fatty liver (NAFLD): a systematic review and meta-analysis of controlled feeding trials)
- Chan Q et al., Relation of raw and cooked vegetable consumption to blood pressure: the INTERMAP Study, June 2014, J Hum Hypertens, (Relationship between the consumption of raw and cooked vegetables and blood pressure: the INTERMAP Study)
- Link LB et al., Raw versus cooked vegetables and cancer risk, Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev, September 2004, (Raw versus cooked vegetables and cancer risk)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What is your definition of a lifestyle
- How do I convert SGPA to percent
- There are free online SAT courses
- 55 is a good resting heart rate
- Did you make money from Quora?
- Why are Koreans so humble and honest
- Why do we study work economics
- How can space expand into nothing
- We can have eternity
- How are robots made
- Why don't we make our own weapons?
- Megachurches are cult
- Why do so many online businesses fail
- Why should you trust a politician
- Is gold a good investment for 2020
- Donald Trump hates his own family
- Are we at risk of a measles epidemic?
- What are the best philosophy books 1
- How real is the Longrich company
- How can I be a famous blogger
- Why is Dota 2 so popular
- Who originated Easter
- There is a free e-commerce platform
- Does Google AdWords really work