What is water protection
Water protection (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Water | protection, no plural
- IPA: [ˈVasɐˌʃʊʦ]
- 1) Protection goal:The entirety of all preventive safety measures that prevent water pollution or limit its effects; Water protection
- 2) Protection goal:The entirety of all preventive safety measures that prevent floods or limit their effects; Flood protection
- 3) Abbreviation for police sovereignty over all watercraft on waterways
- Determinative compound, composed of the nouns water and protection
- 1) Water protection
- 1) Soil protection, dust cover
- 1) Groundwater protection, mineral spring protection, splash water protection, drinking water protection, water protection area
- 3) Water police
- 1) "What contribution to the Water protection so can each individual achieve? "
- 1) “So the cooperative serves Water protection on the one hand supplying the population with drinking water and on the other hand supplying high-quality food from the region. "
- 1) “At BASF, we are reducing our emissions to water and offering products that are used for Water protection contribute."
- 1) “The Water protection is of increasing importance in agricultural training, which is also shown by the great response from vocational schools to the invitation to this field day. "
- 3) “The police vice-president has the direction Water protection and traffic officially separated in 2015. "
- 1) Water protection test, water protection zone
- Water protection consultant, water protection company, water protection technology, water protection test, water protection contract
- Nominative: singular Water protection; Plural
- Genitive: singular Water protection; Plural
- Dative: singular Water protection; Plural
- Accusative: singular Water protection; Plural
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The Water protection slows down the noise protection structures on the A 8. The municipality has now sent its speed limit application to the Ministry of Transport.“
Mercury, September 07, 2018
„Skagen, a company belonging to Fossil, presents a new smartwatch that has missing features. Furthermore, it should be a better one Water protection to have.“
teltarif.de, September 01, 2018
„Some say the instruments are sufficient. More Water protection that doesn't work, the others complain. Third parties warn of a drastic structural change.“
agrarheute.com, December 5th, 2018
„Clean water in lakes and rivers, stable groundwater levels, sustainable use. The EU is examining the implementation of these goals. The industry wants that Water protection soften.“
ZDF today, July 27, 2019
„The boats stay at home. With the current low level of the Elbe, the Water protection switch to the car. Still, there is a lot to do, because the low water brings all kinds of things to the surface - most recently a bomb.“
MDR, September 01, 2018
„Similar to the Climate Pact, Environment Minister Carole Dieschbourg wants the communities to participate in nature and Water protection take it on board.“
Luxemburger Wort, September 17, 2020
„After all, she has that in the field Water protection once successfully demonstrated.“
NZZ, December 04, 2019
„According to Kuo, the new Apple Watch 2020 will have an improved Water protection and offer faster transmission rates in WLAN and cellular networks.“
netzwelt.de, November 12, 2019
„The bright display with borderless design and small notch, the enormously long-lasting battery and the cameras, which are strong for the price range, impress and comfort you with the lack of features such as wireless charging or Water protection away.“
CHIP, April 04, 2020
„Since mid-December it has been moored on the Steiger in Kripp right next to the ferry because the specialist unit Water protection is part of the volunteer fire brigade Kripp. The HLB is currently only on the road for instruction and test drives.“
Rhein Zeitung, January 16, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "water protection":
water: ... water damage, watershed, afraid of water, water snake, water castle, water scoop, water protection, water skiing, water storage, gargoyle, water dispenser, water level ...
Water protection: Part of Speech: Declined Form Alternative Forms: Wasserschutz Hyphenation: Was | ser | schut | ze Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈvasɐˌʃʊʦə] Grammatical features: Dative singular of the noun Wasserschutz
Water protection: Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Was | ser | schut | zes Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈvasɐˌʃʊʦəs] Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Wasserschutz
Water protection: ... composed of the nouns waters and protection. Related terms: 1) Water protection Application examples: 1) "The water protection law is the sum of all regulations ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Wasserschutz" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (19.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Wasserschutz/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "water protection" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Water protection (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Wasserschutz Hyphenation: Was | ser | schut | ze…
Water protection (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Was | ser | schut | zes Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Water police (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Wasserschutzpolizei; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Capybara (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular Wasserschwein; Plural Wasserschweine Genitive: ...
Capybaras (German) Part of speech: Declined form Variant forms: Dative Singular: Wasserschwein Hyphenation: Was | ser | schwei | ne ...
Water pigs (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Was | ser | schwei | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Capybara (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Wasserschweins Hyphenation: Was | ser | schwei | nes ...
Capybara (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Wasserschweines Hyphenation: Was | ser | schweins ...
- How are older workers affected by layoffs?
- How to Buy YouTube Views Effectively
- What do Papuans eat for breakfast
- What are some examples of office politics
- Do dishwashers really work on Indian utensils
- The police like former applicants for military officers
- How can i be a mature woman
- What is your favorite guardian dog breed
- How can life in Singapore be improved
- How to get cheap Disney tickets
- Is Exodus a historical book
- How do you control anger psychology
- How big can a diamond theoretically get?
- How do you feel about nationalism
- Mention the Elohim Bible
- Why is there no free offshore hosting?
- What is the cube root of 80
- How would you rate your survivability
- What causes a virus to spread
- Can I use stucco paint on drywall
- Was Brutus really Julius Caesar's son?
- Did giants build the ancient megaliths
- How does Alzheimer's disease affect intelligence
- Are the Germans racist towards brown-skinned people