What is 40 percent of $ 80
Easily convert dollars to euros
The dollar is the most important currency in the world. Not only in the US, but in much of the world you can pay in dollars or prices are in dollars. But there is often a lack of appreciation for the dollar. Use our currency converter to convert between the euro and the dollar. We receive the current exchange rates for euro / dollar from the ECB on a daily basis.
US dollar - euro: Current rate of the ECB on May 19, 2021
With our currency converter, in addition to converting US dollars to euros and by clicking the button to swap units from euros to US dollars, you can also determine the exchange rate of numerous other currencies. In the following you will get a compact overview of the current exchange rate between the US dollar and the euro and vice versa.
1 US dollar (USD) equals 0.819 euros (EUR)
1 euro (EUR) equals 1.221 US dollars (USD)
Conversion tables to print out for your trip to the USA
When printed out, the conversion table is a practical travel tool for on the go. Because then you always have all the conversions from US dollars to euros for daily use in your wallet.
1 dollar = 100 cents
1 EUR = 1.221 USD
1 euro = 100 cents
1 USD = 0.819 EUR
In particular, we used the information from the following sources for the topic "Foreign exchange rates":
Last update on May 19, 2021
The pages of the topic "Foreign exchange rates" were last editorially checked on May 19, 2021 by Stefan Banse. They are all up to date.
Previous changes on 10/25/2020
- May 19, 2021: Daily exchange rate updates, also in the currency converter
- Editorial revision of all texts in this subject area
- Why are nerf guns so expensive
- What was life in ancient times
- What is 4 in a billion
- Why stops and starts live streaming
- How powerful was ancient China
- What is the cause of the yawning
- Which country works the most
- Why do people have platonic relationships
- How can I be mentally strong
- How is the best protein powder made
- What is the world population 1
- How much is 1 million in euros
- When is it okay not to like someone?
- What is the crust made of?
- Singapore is a great place to visit
- What happened in Budapest
- How many kg in 1 lb.
- What is 10 10 2
- Where has your intuition served you well?
- What is a sales lead
- Why is Minerva McGonagall so overrated
- How to pronounce Haile Selassie
- Can diabetics eat bananas?
- What is the best fat for vegetarians