What language do the people in Ghana speak
Volunteering Ghana - Presbyterian Clinic Langbensi
There are over 40 different tribes in Ghana. They have different traditions, cultures, clothes, eating habits and also a different language. Some languages are related / similar to each other - others are completely different! In Accra - my first stop in Ghana, they speak TWI - here in the north MAMPRULI.
good morning - Twi: MAAKYE-MAACHE - Mampurli: DASIBA
good afernoon - Twi: MAAHA - Mampruli: NIWUNTANGA
Good eventing - Twi: MAADWO-MAAJO- Mampruli: NII ZAANORI
These examples show how different the languages are!
Mampruli (also Mamprule, Manpelle, Ngmamperli) is the language of the Mamprusi in Ghana and Togo. About 220,000 speakers live in Ghana east and west of Gambaga, in the northeast of the Northern Region.
I am just about to learn some terms and words. My pronunciation could still be improved!
The official language in Ghana is English. In the cities and among the educated people, people can often speak English very well. In a country clinic, for example, the staff speak English very well - but the patients only speak the local language. If a nurse or medical assistant does not come from the same area, you cannot communicate with one another without a translator - or with hands and feet, as I already experienced during a birth in the clinic. Every morning I give HIV / AIDS - Hepatitis and Malaria education classes on prevention - this only works with a translator!
- How to create a website 2019
- What is the rarest buffalo nickel
- What if 38 + 4X 62
- How can I get an internship
- How does the GMAT correlate with the IQ
- How useful is an MBA in Singapore
- Counts reading Quora as reading
- How big is a square mile
- China becomes an innovator
- When does a pharmaceutical company recall medication?
- How are layoffs determined
- Why don't triple parachutes collide
- How many gears does a tractor have?
- Why do therapists reflect their clients
- Stop breathing in Shambhavi Mudra
- How is the Hampta Pass Trek
- What are Conservative Beliefs
- How does dog taste
- What is the symbol called 4
- What does k
- Can You Do Affiliate Marketing on Wix?
- How expensive are small private jets
- Do we need dark energy
- What is crazy person screaming