What is the formula for square root
This article discusses the formula syntax and usage of the ROOT described in Microsoft Excel.
Returns the square root of a number.
The ROOT function syntax has the following arguments:
number Required. The number whose square root you want to calculate
If "number" is negative, ROOT returns the #NUM! back.
Copy and paste the sample data in the following table into cell A1 of a new Excel worksheet. To see the results of the formulas, highlight them, press F2, and then press ENTER. If necessary, you can adjust the width of the columns so that all data is displayed.
= ROOT (16)
The square root of 16
= ROOT (A2)
The square root of -16. Since the number is negative, the #NUM! returned.
= ROOT (ABS (A2))
The #NUM! is avoided by first calculating the absolute value of -16 with the ABS function and only then calculating the square root.
- Why can gold detect lead
- What is the best company outsourcing mobile apps
- What is the worst hotel in Manila
- Would silver ever hit 100 ounces
- What are some mind-boggling percentages
- If my number has recovered from WhatsApp it is forbidden
- What do doctors hide from patients
- How to greet the new year
- What makes Macbeth so convincing
- What is model complexity in machine learning
- Why is eLearning so preferred these days
- What drug can cause a fever
- Would dogs eat people?
- Is 3 a multiple of 3
- What are the biggest myths about Java
- What does the number 108 mean in biblical terms
- What is your weekly MLM income
- Where do Internet Service Providers get the Internet from
- Are Dutch people racist
- Who discovered NASA
- What happened after 1940 in World War II
- How can we show respect for others
- Should I use social media
- What is a Tier 2 Visa
- Math proves your intelligence
- Currently how many people are using Quora
- Why do people have platonic relationships
- What happens when we suddenly stop smoking
- How was Qin Shi Huang Di bad
- Which technology stack is Netflix based on
- Which country surprised you the most
- Are there any glitches in physics
- What makes a teacher appreciate a student