How does the AliExpress affiliate program work
The Alibaba Group expands its partnership with Awin and launches the Alibaba.com partner program
Alibaba.com's affiliate programs are now available in the following countries: UK, US, EU, LATAM and APAC.
Founded in 1999, Alibaba.com is the world's largest marketplace and leading provider of online marketing services for importers and exporters. They offer more than 360 million products including consumer electronics, machinery, apparel, home & garden, automobiles & motorcycles, beauty and personal care products, health products, construction & real estate, and more. Alibaba.com is the group’s second brand to start an affiliate program with Awin. You are following the success of the AliExpress partner program, which was supported by two exclusive publisher events in London and Berlin last year.
Both brands represent the group's largest marketplaces outside of China, covering both B2B and Aliexpress B2C areas with Alibaba.com. Both programs are overseen by a dedicated Global Account Manager who is responsible for coordinating all regions and ensuring that the program is in line with the internal strategies of the Alibaba Group.
Affiliate Marketing is one of the most important channels for Alibaba.com, especially for promoting large discount promotions, including the month-long September sales. The program offers attractive commissions for all publishers as well as a bonus system for top performers. Alibaba.com has ambitious plans for its global program: The number of daily website visitors is expected to reach 1,000,000,000 per day by the end of 2019.
David James, Global Account Management Director | Awin commented: “Awin is very pleased that we are working with Alibaba worldwide. We are building on the already very successful cooperation between our two companies and Alibaba's new global partner programs also enable all publishers to benefit from the meteoric rise of China's largest eCommerce platform. Together with AliExpress, both retailers offer all end customers and entrepreneurs a wide range of goods, often directly from the manufacturer. We are proud that we can strengthen Alibaba's global presence. "
Alibaba.com's affiliate programs welcome publishers in the following countries: UK, US, EU, LATAM, and the APAC region.
- Are Trump's plans beneficial to American workers?
- Which B2C CRM system are you using
- What are some cultural issues
- Are online degrees valid?
- Which famous people regularly use Quora?
- How should I patent my app 1?
- How do I write a book
- What is the best country for criminals
- How do I control someone psychologically
- Why we use Singlish
- Is there any dark matter in this galaxy
- How do you text friends
- What causes psychological trauma
- What you think of CBU ClickBank University
- How does Opera Software ASA make money
- Which puzzle should we not solve?
- What energy is stored in steam
- Donald Trump could go to jail
- What do you hate and why
- What are the best areas in medicine
- Why is Korean food so delicious
- The keto diet works for everyone
- What questions are asked of an actor
- People have less sex after marriage